Conversations with Elliott.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conversations with Elliott.

He came over yesterday and spent the night. He had an eclair but took all the chocolate off the top and ate it with his fingers. What a mess. After he washed his hands, he picked up his cup and started to leave. I asked what his glass looked like. He picked it up, examined it very carefully and said “Orange.” Then as he was leaving he said “when I’m a teenager I’ll call them Mom and Dad instead of Mother and Father.” Keeps me smiling.
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

He keeps you on your toes, wasn’t there a show that “ kids say the darnest things “ RJ
    Life Begins @ 190 MPH

Comment

He’s so funny. He calls his other grandparents grandmother and grandfather. He calls Bruce PopPop and me Mimi.
      Hold onto your keyboard RJ. Good night! Have to set up at the market at 6:30.
      Last edited by will8989; 11-13-2020, 11:37 PM.
      Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Quartz43
        Reply to Work in Progress. What is with FOX publishing?
        by Quartz43
        Perhaps, we could hear from Fox. Maybe they could try some things and see if it makes things better. Or, they can just keep doing the things the same way.
        Yesterday, 09:54 PM
      • markdavd
        by markdavd
        This is a case were the publisher can't win.

I personally like the patterns to be printed at the artist's intended size if at all possible. Let me decide to reduce or enlarge. If I don't have the equipment to make a copy at 100%, that's my problem not the publishers. We all have our own...
        Yesterday, 06:13 PM
      • keystonecop
        by keystonecop
        The original pattern was 7 1/2 x 13 1/4.. The book has no mention of resizing on all but one page. My guess the magazine and the book side of fox has no one who scrolls.. the last books have shown that. enlarged I had to use a #1 blade for many cuts. If I had just copied the pattern in its silver...
        Yesterday, 12:09 PM
      • will8989
        by will8989
        I think he is talking about the size of the patterns lately and extra steps needed to copy and resize them. It took me an hour to copy the fish from the latest issue with all the folding, cutting to match, tape, repeat. If it had been letter or legal size, I could have copied and resize with less hassle....
        Yesterday, 11:55 AM
      • millwab
        Reply to Peanuts #1
        by millwab
        IDK? I remember that Ben sold Pegas blades, but the label on this package just says "Ben's Blades, Ultra Thin Puzzle Blade". When Denny started selling Pegas blades I asked him and he told me Pegas doesn't sell a specific "puzzle" blade. The 2/0 might be their answer....
        Yesterday, 11:29 AM
      Working...
      X