Bruce, the one on probation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bruce, the one on probation

is doing great in therapy. His range of motion is about 3 weeks ahead of where they expected him to be. He has zero strength in his hand or arm. He tried to grate some cheese, and he couldn’t hold the grater. The doctor had to do repair stitching on the muscle and that will take the longest to heal. Right now, the doctor is saying no strength workout until 6 months post op and that could take up to another 6 months. His arm sure is making me exhausted! Good night!💤😴
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Hang in there Betty.
    Scott
    Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

Good thing he has you to keep him in line!
      Linda at www.ArtIngrained.com

Comment

Be patient Betty. Good things are worth waiting for and don't forget to remind Bruce that when he is fully recovered you'll be expecting payback

Best wishes to you both.
        Jim in Mexico

Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
        - Albert Einstein

Comment

Tough situation. Just have to take it one day at a time.
          "Time to Give Back"

Comment

He’s gotten me through some pretty tough times and always has my back so It’s the least I can do. Good thing I had the freezer stocked! That has been a time saver. I made a pot of chili on Sunday and got 6 meals out of it! As for payback, I’m getting a new shed in the spring! I had to do my flap sanding today in the one we have now that has the lawnmower, snowblower, etc. and he told me he was pricing material for a 12x12 shed!! That’s 6’ less than we need permits for. And I have an inverter, or whatever it is, for solar panels! Heat/ac for free! Kevin can do that for me. And I have my chiropractor visit Monday!
            Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Originally posted by will8989 View Post
              He’s gotten me through some pretty tough times and always has my back so It’s the least I can do. Good thing I had the freezer stocked! That has been a time saver. I made a pot of chili on Sunday and got 6 meals out of it! As for payback, I’m getting a new shed in the spring! I had to do my flap sanding today in the one we have now that has the lawnmower, snowblower, etc. and he told me he was pricing material for a 12x12 shed!! That’s 6’ less than we need permits for. And I have an inverter, or whatever it is, for solar panels! Heat/ac for free! Kevin can do that for me. And I have my chiropractor visit Monday!
              I would make the shed 1" less than the size permits are required for. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS TOO MUCH SPACE.
              Scott
              Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

Regulations are 150 square feet, this will be 144 square feet so we are good. He’s making it that size Since the sheets are 4’ wide. And the Shelves need to be 4” above my head!! It will be very specific.
                Betty

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X