X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bill Wilson
    replied
    Originally posted by Linda In Phoenix View Post
    Well fudge. I was enjoying reading your f-less words!
    Just imagine a world without F words.

Leave a comment:

• Linda In Phoenix
    replied
    Well fudge. I was enjoying reading your f-less words!

Leave a comment:

• cwmagee
    replied
    Jim,

Should you ever get bored, you may have found a new retirement/career "Key Board Repair Service"

Leave a comment:

• jim_mex
    replied
    Hi guys - it seems like I am back in business. The offending 'F' key seemed to lack sufficient travel to push down on the main board so I stuck a thin sliver of plastic under it with super glue and that seems to have solved the problem.

The only downside is I now have no excuses for my usual typos and will have to be careful to keep my posts clean and politically correct.... You think?

Scott - I have to agree with your comment. You can't make these things up.

Ok, off to have a flippin' fun day.

Happy Sunday all!

Leave a comment:

• Rolf
    replied
    The contacts on the keyboard main board are a screen printed silver metal the keys have small membrane switches under them, the probability of repair is slim. spilled coffee takes out the contacts almost instantly, the voice of experience,

Leave a comment:

• NC Scroller
    replied
    Only our riend Jim....😂😂😂

Leave a comment:

• jim_mex
    replied
    Hi ibber - LOL!

I took the keyboard back to the store a while back and they hadn't got a replacement in stock. Since I like the look o it I think I am going to play attack it later this evening and try to sort out the problem.
    ingers crossed

Leave a comment:

• cwmagee
    replied
    I think it might be a letter that one would need to use the left index finger. Perhaps you need a heavier hammer.

Leave a comment:

• jim_mex
    started a topic New PC keyboard has an error

New PC keyboard has an error

Partly because I have trouble seeing small letters with my one remaining eye and also because my existing wireless keyboard gave up the ghost a couple of days back I went out this morning and bought a new wired keyboard from our local Oice Depot.

I chose one with really big blue illuminated letters on the keys which are antastic but it has a problem. One of the keys only responds i I hammer down on it with my index inger!

uck uck uck! Can you guess which key is not responding?

I suspect that this keyboard is designed to ensure that when I type I don't write anything oensive!
    Last edited by jim_mex; 10-24-2020, 06:27 PM.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X