Conversation with grandson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conversation with grandson

Elliott was here on Wednesday. I was downstairs working and heard little feet coming down the steps as fast as they could move. “Slow down cowboy before you fall.” Dr.Mimi Dr. Mimi I’m bleeding. Do I need stitches? (He just watched take his zipper stitches off) Am I bleeding to death? By this time I was laughing. Look Dr. Mimi, I’m bleeding. Is all my blood going to come out? After looking at his arm, I asked where? Here Dr. Mimi pointing to his elbow. I only see a scratch. I’m bleeding Dr. Mimi. But Elliott there’s only a scratch and a tiny bit of blood. Bandages Dr. Mimi, bandages. We go upstairs and I put a bandage on. All done cowboy let’s go outside. Of course I’m laughing this whole time. We go outside and he starts playing with his dartshooter and Bruce shoots at me. Elliott puts himself in front of me and says PopPop don’t shoot at my doctor. That’s it. I was done. The imagination of. 7 year old.
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Betty you should write a book.
    Scott
    Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

The joy of grandchildren.
      Denny
      ArtCrafters in Dayton, TN

Comment

Scott, you can’t make this stuff up. Just wish I was closer to my 4 in Texas. One day I’ll write an article about my son quitting his job 5 weeks ago. He’s been doing a lot with mushrooms, the legal ones, and is on Utube and is now getting paid more than he was working by Adsense and his eBay sales. And, this one blows my mind, a researcher from Hopkins reaches out to him. More on that later. Did I mention he went vegan about 6 months ago. Grandchildren keep you young but kids drive you around the bend.🤪🤪🤪
        Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X