Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beautiful!
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Very nice Jim. You have a very contemporary look now! Since I do cabinet, Entertainment centers, etc. for my work I see a lot of the same looks being done here in Naples. (i.e. large porcelain tiles, lighted dropped ceiling)

I do like your use of the space in the door way for additional cabinets!

You said your plot was 2400sf, but what is your under air size?

Again - well done!

Karl
      Karl in Sunny Southwest Florida

Comment

Brilliant stuff Jim. Congratulations on the layout and the workmanship, but most of all enjoy it.

Comment

WOW! I really like your taste in doors etc. I have have always leaned towards contemporary / modern. But our house is a small cape and that style would not suit it. Since we are both Geminis we have 4 people and our house is very eclectic. Each room has a bit of different style.
          Rolf
          RBI G4 26 Hawk, EX 16 with Pegas clamps, Nova 1624 DVR XP
          Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
          Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
          And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

Thanks to all for the kind comments.

Norma and I are still growing into our 'new' home but are really happy that we got this work done and everyone who has seen the transformation have been wowed.

From my side I'm really pleased with how my kitchen extension idea worked out. For a small extension in length the repositioning of the door to open up the use of the left wall has given us more than 200% additional work space as well as a clear passage through the kitchen from the interior entrance in the house to the exit to the garden. I'm also very happy with the radical design change to our entrance gates which I proposed to our architect which now allows us to fully open the gates for our Mazda SUV to enter without risk of scratching the sides on gate posts.
            ​​​
            Now if I can bide my time a little to work on Norma to convince her to agree to my workshop extension I'll then be a very happy camper

Karl - in answer to your question the house footprint comes to a little under 1000 sq ft.
            Jim in Mexico

Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
            - Albert Einstein

Comment

Very very nice. The only thing missing is the picture of the new/expanded shop.
              Scott
              Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X