No announcement yet.

Eye surgery tomorrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad to hear all is going well. Good luck with the second surgery.
    Rolf
    RBI G4 26 Hawk, EX 16 with Pegas clamps, Nova 1624 DVR XP
    Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
    Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
    And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

Best of luck Betty, RJ
      Life Begins @ 190 MPH

Comment

Prays said Betty that round 2 goes smoothly as well.
        Melanie from East TN

Comment

Went for check up today and everything is going great! Still need readers for the computer and some reading but that's all. Vision went from 20/200 and 20/300 to 20/30. He said it can still change over the next few weeks but I'm very happy with that. Strange getting up and not needing glasses. And bright!! I asked Bruce if the kitchen was always so bright. I almost need sunglasses in there!! Guess I'll just have to stay out of the kitchen as much as possible. Taking it easy for the next few days but I do have some gluing, staining and dipping to do. I did the large farm animal puzzle in the magazine a while back, now think I may need to do some painting on it. Bruce is finally back at the sawmill. I think they were going crazy not having their Wednesday get together and lunch. All my shows except the biggest one have been cancelled. Will be going back to the farmers market in september until Christmas. Thanks for the good wishes and prayers. I know they helped.
          Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Linda In Phoenix
            Reply to Planer and jointer opinions wanted
            by Linda In Phoenix
            I am anxiously waiting for even more input from people. This is helpful majorly, as I know none of you are trying to "sell" me something. Just honest opinions. On the jointer, the utube videos and guy at the store indicated they would be great for helping with twisted or cupped boards...
            Yesterday, 11:03 PM
          • GladeFade
            Reply to Planer and jointer opinions wanted
            by GladeFade
            On the issue of a jointer, I have had 1 but would not get another. I can get a better job on an edge with a router and straight edge. If you want one for flattening a board then they are useful.
            Now for the planer, Have wore out a couple planers. My friend bought the new one with the helical head....
            Yesterday, 10:54 PM
          • will8989
            Conversation with grandson
            by will8989
            Elliott was here on Wednesday. I was downstairs working and heard little feet coming down the steps as fast as they could move. “Slow down cowboy before you fall.” Dr.Mimi Dr. Mimi I’m bleeding. Do I need stitches? (He just watched take his zipper stitches off) Am I bleeding to death? By this...
            Yesterday, 10:22 PM
          • will8989
            Reply to Winter issue
            by will8989
            Got mine today and somewhat disappointed. Carole’s bowl is amazing. Don’t know how she comes up with these ideas. The Christmas items were also good but would have liked more. If I do the nativity scene, I will reduce it to about 50%. I have noticed each issue seems to be getting more words. If...
            Yesterday, 10:03 PM
          • will8989
            Reply to countdown for Bruce.
            by will8989
            Bruce is doing amazing. First time tonight he is sleeping without it. He wears it when going anyplace, mostly to keep people from bumping into him. He is doing more movement with his arm, just not carrying anything or lifting. Starts PT 10/12, 3-6 months. Today is brother had double back surgery. They...
            Yesterday, 09:56 PM
          Working...
          X