Finally - eye dr appt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally - eye dr appt

finally got in touch with my eye doctor and have an appointment for June 8 to continue with my cataract surgery. Will be nice to scroll and the lines not suddenly double!
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Glad some important activities are resuming. I have some medical appointments I have to get setup too.
    Scott
    Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

Good luck with that Betty
      Jim in Mexico

Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
      - Albert Einstein

Comment

The lines quit doubling when I cut out the magic mushrooms.😁😷
        On a serious note, glad to hear your are heading for much awaited surgery.
        Jim
        When looking at the clock at work--the correct time is:
        Too early to leave, too late to call in.

Comment

Glad to hear that you were able to get an appointment after the delay. I pray that they can move forward for you and it improves your vision. I had surgery on both of my eyes just before everything shut down - I was so happy with my results - my husband said i was giddy! 😂😎 I was just so happy to see things that I had been struggling with even with contacts and/or glasses and reading glasses on top of that! I pray that you can do as well. 🙏
          Melanie from East TN

Comment

I stopped wearing my contacts before Christmas. I was scheduled for March 2 for one eye, than 2 weeks later for the other. But when I went on the Thursday before he didn’t like that my eye shape had changed so much from the two weeks before. I have been wearing contacts since I was 18 and my eye shape changed greatly. I was scheduled on 3/23 for another eye exam and surgery on Monday. Well, we all know how that turned out. Luckily I got a new pair of glasses when the surgery was cancelled the first time. I can cut for about 15 minutes before my eyes start to blur then have to stop after 30. I do something I don’t have to focus on so much then go back to cutting. It’s very exhausting. Upside is Bruce does all the driving because I go from clear to blurred or double vision quickly.
            Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X