Magazine article search help needed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magazine article search help needed.

Spirithorse asked me about a 3d pattern of a sunfish by Homer and Carol Bishop. I went through all off my SSWWC indexes with no success. So it must have been published in the old Cwwc magazine. 3d sunfish.jpg I remember it but can't seem to find it.
    Rolf
    RBI G4 26 Hawk, EX 16 with Pegas clamps, Nova 1624 DVR XP
    Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
    Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
    And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Found it! It’s in the third issue of Feinschnitt kreativ, Summer 2015, on p. 22. I may have given you a copy at the 2015 Open House.
    Carole

Follow me on my blog: www.scrollsawbowls.blogspot.com

Comment

Workshop supply http://store.workshopsupply.com/cata...1641_2090.html

the note on their web site states
      NOTE: we’re working on adding all the Bishop patterns - if you do not find the pattern you’re interested in - just let us know and we’ll get it added to the web site as quick as we can so you can place your order.

They great company to work with so you might want to contact them if you do not have the pattern.
      Don McFarland ​Member - Durham Woodworking Club http://www.durhamwoodworkingclub.com/

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
        Reply to Maple tree
        by will8989
        Sadly, after I get what I want the rest will be next winters firewood for my son. I might even convince Bruce to take 2 logs to the sawmill he volunteers at and slice some. Hmmm.
        Yesterday, 07:02 PM
      • will8989
        Reply to Need suggestions for Samantha’s basket
        by will8989
        Well, you read my mind! I’m going to make the happy birthday out of a piece of thin wood and paint it her favorite color using the sparkling green unicorn spit. Mainly because if I mess it up I won’t ruin the basket. Sam is turning 11 and I don’t think the happy birthday will bother her. But it’s...
        Yesterday, 06:55 PM
      • markdavd
        by markdavd
        That looks like it will be beautiful when done!
        What finish are you using? I have success with a spray glue if it is not an oil based finish.

One suggestion I've done is instead of cutting the Happy Birthday as part of the main piece, cut it from thin / contrasting wood and make it...
        Yesterday, 11:58 AM
      • jim_mex
        Reply to A question for any clock makers ref. clock parts
        by jim_mex
        Thanks guys - both sites seem to have a much broader catalog range than clockparts.com and i am sure I'll find what I need from one of them.

Appreciate the help ...
        Yesterday, 10:21 AM
      • Rolf
        by Rolf
        Hot glue should work...
        Yesterday, 08:16 AM
      Working...
      X