Safety tip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Safety tip

When lighting a kerosene heater and your kneeling down to check the flame in the window and you have long hair, make sure the match is out!!! My hair was less then 1” from the flame when I realized that. Called myself a few choice names none of which I can say on here.
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

And the salons are closed.
    Glad you're able to share with the "family" and not in the burn ward.
    Jim
    When looking at the clock at work--the correct time is:
    Too early to leave, too late to call in.

Comment

Reminds me of many years ago and the family was at either Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner. My sister leaned over the table to get something and her hair caught on fire. I was sitting across from her, reached out and smacked her on the head putting out the fire. She yelped and hollered at me "what did you do that for?" I told her that her hair was on fire. She touched her hair and came away with ashes.
      Probably the only time I got away with hitting her and not getting punished. 😂

Comment

You don't have enough stuff going on in your life so you need to create more?
        Rolf
        RBI G4 26 Hawk, EX 16 with Pegas clamps, Nova 1624 DVR XP
        Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
        Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
        And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

LOL!!You have no idea. I have our washer fixed by earth magnets. The top is bowed so it doesn't touch on the right side to fill up. Stuck some rare earth magnets on the left side which pushes it over to the right, problem fixed. Dryer stopped heating last summer. Been using the lines, which I always did anyway, since then. Or the line in the basement when I can't hang them out. That's what happens when you buy all your appliances at one time. They all die at one time!!! Oh well, that's life.
          Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X