X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cwmagee
    replied
    Denny,

It was great visiting again, unfortunately we live too far away to make it a frequent occurrence.

Leave a comment:

• Sandy Oaks
    replied
    Originally posted by cwmagee View Post
    Sorry for the delay, I had problems accessing the internet, I had a couple of days in Lafayette In, while visiting our youngest grandson (a freshman at Perdue) to figure out what the issue was.

Regarding the test drive of the scroll saw, it amazingly smooth. Much smoother than my EX21 was when it was new. It was very tempting!

I am certain that I will be buying the saw in the very near future
    Thanks for stopping by, Fibber. I just purchased mag lights for the saw. Pegas has both fluorescent and LED. I bought each to try with the saw.

Leave a comment:

• cwmagee
    replied
    Sorry for the delay, I had problems accessing the internet, I had a couple of days in Lafayette In, while visiting our youngest grandson (a freshman at Perdue) to figure out what the issue was.

Regarding the test drive of the scroll saw, it amazingly smooth. Much smoother than my EX21 was when it was new. It was very tempting!

I am certain that I will be buying the saw in the very near future

Leave a comment:

• Sandy Oaks
    replied
    Originally posted by Rolf View Post
    Boy Fibber you get around! We were also blessed with a visit by Fibber and wife several years ago. What a joy.
    The photo behind Fibers head in the last image brings all sorts of jokes to my mind.

I am waiting for Fibbers impression of the saw.
    Thanks Rolf. The painting behind Fibber is by a local artist called "Oops". The colt has the foot up because there is a rabbit under foot. Fibber didn't spend much time on the saw as I didn't have a mag light.

Leave a comment:

• Sandy Oaks
    replied
    Originally posted by Jim McDonald View Post
    Looks like coffee and conversation was the order of the day.
    Thanks Jim. Conversation was the order of the day for sure. We offered coffee, but Fibber and Sally didn't want any.

Leave a comment:

• Sandy Oaks
    replied
    Originally posted by NC Scroller View Post
    Great. Thanks for sharing. I have had the opportunity to meet Fibber. Nice guy. One day I will pay you a visit Denny.
    Thanks Scott. You are always welcome. The saw is ready for a test drive and the coffee is always on.

Leave a comment:

• Rolf
    replied
    Boy Fibber you get around! We were also blessed with a visit by Fibber and wife several years ago. What a joy.
    The photo behind Fibers head in the last image brings all sorts of jokes to my mind.

I am waiting for Fibbers impression of the saw.

Leave a comment:

• Jim McDonald
    replied
    Looks like coffee and conversation was the order of the day.

Leave a comment:

• NC Scroller
    replied
    Great. Thanks for sharing. I have had the opportunity to meet Fibber. Nice guy. One day I will pay you a visit Denny.

Leave a comment:

• Sandy Oaks
    started a topic Fibber came for a visit

Fibber came for a visit

Today, our scroll saw forum friend, Fibber, came to visit ArtCrafters. He brought along several projects to test drive on the Pegas Scroll Saw. What a joy!
    Attached Files

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X