Fibber came for a visit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fibber came for a visit

Today, our scroll saw forum friend, Fibber, came to visit ArtCrafters. He brought along several projects to test drive on the Pegas Scroll Saw. What a joy!
    Attached Files
    Denny
    ArtCrafters in Dayton, TN

Great. Thanks for sharing. I have had the opportunity to meet Fibber. Nice guy. One day I will pay you a visit Denny.
    Scott
    Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

Looks like coffee and conversation was the order of the day.
      Jim
      When looking at the clock at work--the correct time is:
      Too early to leave, too late to call in.

Comment

Boy Fibber you get around! We were also blessed with a visit by Fibber and wife several years ago. What a joy.
        The photo behind Fibers head in the last image brings all sorts of jokes to my mind.

I am waiting for Fibbers impression of the saw.
        Rolf
        RBI G4 26 Hawk, EX 16 with Pegas clamps, Nova 1624 DVR XP
        Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
        Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
        And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

Originally posted by NC Scroller View Post
          Great. Thanks for sharing. I have had the opportunity to meet Fibber. Nice guy. One day I will pay you a visit Denny.
          Thanks Scott. You are always welcome. The saw is ready for a test drive and the coffee is always on.
          Denny

Comment

Originally posted by Jim McDonald View Post
            Looks like coffee and conversation was the order of the day.
            Thanks Jim. Conversation was the order of the day for sure. We offered coffee, but Fibber and Sally didn't want any.
            Denny

Comment

Originally posted by Rolf View Post
              Boy Fibber you get around! We were also blessed with a visit by Fibber and wife several years ago. What a joy.
              The photo behind Fibers head in the last image brings all sorts of jokes to my mind.

I am waiting for Fibbers impression of the saw.
              Thanks Rolf. The painting behind Fibber is by a local artist called "Oops". The colt has the foot up because there is a rabbit under foot. Fibber didn't spend much time on the saw as I didn't have a mag light.
              Denny

Comment

Sorry for the delay, I had problems accessing the internet, I had a couple of days in Lafayette In, while visiting our youngest grandson (a freshman at Perdue) to figure out what the issue was.

Regarding the test drive of the scroll saw, it amazingly smooth. Much smoother than my EX21 was when it was new. It was very tempting!

I am certain that I will be buying the saw in the very near future
                cwmagee
                aka Fibber
                Producer of fancy firewood​

Comment

Originally posted by cwmagee View Post
                  Sorry for the delay, I had problems accessing the internet, I had a couple of days in Lafayette In, while visiting our youngest grandson (a freshman at Perdue) to figure out what the issue was.

Regarding the test drive of the scroll saw, it amazingly smooth. Much smoother than my EX21 was when it was new. It was very tempting!

I am certain that I will be buying the saw in the very near future
                  Thanks for stopping by, Fibber. I just purchased mag lights for the saw. Pegas has both fluorescent and LED. I bought each to try with the saw.
                  Denny

Comment

Denny,

It was great visiting again, unfortunately we live too far away to make it a frequent occurrence.
                    cwmagee
                    aka Fibber
                    Producer of fancy firewood​

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X