No announcement yet.

Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All of my printers are USB and or WIFI. I have not seen any that request port information anymore.
    Rolf
    RBI G4 Hawk, Delta SS350, Nova 1624 DVR XP
    Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
    Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
    And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

Maybe it’s time for Apple, an Apple a day will keep the computer dr away, RJ
      Life Begins @ 190 MPH

Comment

OMG!!! I FIXED IT!! 123.hp.com, reinstalled over program, a few glitches, did trouble shoot, fixed an unsupported port, which I have no idea how what that is, and PRESTO!! Printing. Angie, my IT gal, is still coming over to make sure I didn't mess anything else up. but it can print!! Some things are different. My d/ls are showing ad adobe, have no idea why, but I CAN PRINT from my computer. Today, tomorrow may be another story. Rolf, I looked for WIFi and didn't find it, but when I went to the site it had wireless configuration so I used that. I think this calls for a quart of Irish Whiskey!!! Next time windows 10 updates, its out the window with this and onto Apple.
        Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

I have way too much software running on my computer, all of it is PC based. It would be cost and time prohibitive for me to switch now.
          Rolf
          RBI G4 Hawk, Delta SS350, Nova 1624 DVR XP
          Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
          Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
          And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

And it still works today!! Even the ones I couldn’t print after the d/l are printing. I asked Angie if she wanted to hire me and after her laughing, said no. She’s coming over next week to look at things or sooner. If needed. Glad that’s over!!
            Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X