• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Callynne
    replied

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Re: Where is Captain_Bandaid?

: Since I cannot log on, I cannot edit my own postings and had to make a new one.

CAPE FORGE : http://www.capeforge.com

WEBMISTRESS! CAN WE GET THIS FIXED?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

: I have logged it 3 times and I'm still a guest? :'(

Tiny Gouges: Let me make two suggestions about getting some tiny tools. First, check out the Dockyard sets. They are a bit pricey but they are good tools and VERY tiny. If you only one or two GOOD tools, visit Cape Forge (http://capeforge.com). They make excellent tools and do custom work. I have 3 of their carving knives, and the mini-set of travelling tools and they all deliver the goods. I have actually added several new chisels to the mini-set by forging them myself....but don tell Mike DePunte at Cape Forge that I am 'Forging Forgings' !

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

<raising hand> me too, me too!!!!! I really need some tiny chisels and have had NO luck in finding any small enough yet.

And, um....next time, apply for a pass, Capt. We can't take the stress

Teri

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Good to see you again Capt. And good to see your site. I sure wish we could sit down together and I could describe the tiny gouges I so desperately need .
    Your clocks are GORGEOUS....but I lust after the gouges/chisels most.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Don't pay the ransom! I've escaped! Having a lot of trouble logging in under my own name. I log in and I am still a guest! Perhaps the webmistress banished me because I don't post as often I used to. Yes I am spending a lot of time on the forge (see new pics on the website: http://geocities.com/captainbandaids ) but I am also finishing up a deep relief carving. I will post it when it is done. Thank you all for your concern about me. I am alive, well, carving, forging and still trying to log onto this site as myself!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

Yeah, well, we should make people tell us when they're going off on an adventure somewhere - we wouldn't have to wonder and worry...and we could live vicariously through them, as well !!!

Oh, Capt. Bandaid!!!! Where are you???? :-/

Leave a comment:

• lorax
    replied

Maybe he's away becoming 'Major Bandaid'

Leave a comment:

• FatEddy
    replied

I'm only guessing, but being as how it's cooled off here in Texas, I'll bet he's getting close to his forge.

Leave a comment:

• John_T.
    started a topic Where is Captain_Bandaid?

Where is Captain_Bandaid?

I haven't seen any of his posts for awhile and I was wondering if he was OK.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Linda In Phoenix
    Reply to Who has Been Vaccinated ?
    by Linda In Phoenix
    Can't get mine yet in Arizona, although I'd love to. Don't have enough vaccines here, so we are still focused on high exposure 'essential workers' and people over 75. I have a sister in assisted living with hospice people and care givers that come and go everyday...they still haven't received the...
    Today, 01:43 PM
  • Sandy Oaks
    Reply to Who has Been Vaccinated ?
    by Sandy Oaks
    We have not. A visit to the doctor and he stated that once sick with covid, the antibodies are active in the body.
    Today, 01:42 PM
  • Linda In Phoenix
    Reply to More toys
    by Linda In Phoenix
    Awesome work, and really great cause!
    Today, 01:39 PM
  • wjbclocks1
    Reply to More toys
    by wjbclocks1
    Those are really different. Thanks for sharing....
    Today, 12:47 PM
  • Quartz43
    Who has Been Vaccinated ?
    by Quartz43
    My wife and I got vaccinated this morning. I had worried that there would be long lines. But, the state of Indiana seems to have gotten it right. We went online 10 days ago and scheduled an bbc.co appointment. We got there as nd no line and went thru the check in, got our shots, waited 15 minutes...
    Today, 12:08 PM
Working...
X