UPDATED 6/27: Sad news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UPDATED 6/27: Sad news

Moments ago I saw a post on Facebook by Diane Beniot's daughter. Many long time board members will remember her screen name Dragon. I got the pleasure to meet Diane and Robert in Saratoga and they even stopped in NC for a brief visit on a road trip. Diane is in grave condition and not expected to recover. If you believe in prayer please pray for Diane, her husband Robert and the rest of the family.
    Last edited by NC Scroller; 06-27-2019, 08:27 AM.
    Scott
    Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Diane and her family will most certainly be in our prayers. I remember her well, along with her husband.. I also met her at several shows and events.
    Rolf
    RBI G4 Hawk, Delta SS350, Nova 1624 DVR XP
    Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
    Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
    And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

While I am not a long-time member and therefore did not know Diane or her family, I do believe in prayer and have said a prayer for her and her husband Robert and the rest of their family as they deal with this issue with Diane's health.
      Melanie from East TN

Comment

I don't remember her either, but definitely join you all in supportive prayers and thoughts.
        Linda at www.ArtIngrained.com

Comment

Remember her posts but never met her. Prayers for her and her family. Please keep us posted.
          Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Just saw this posted on Facebook. RIP my dear friend.

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 1)]We would like to thank everybody for your warm wishes. Diane passed away peacefully early this morning in her bed laying in Robert’s arms, Kristina, Jennifer, Belinda and James.[/COLOR]
            Scott
            Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

Prayers said for her family as they go through dealing with the loss of Diane.
              Melanie from East TN

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
                Reply to Construction Vehicles - Truck
                by will8989
                You noticed that RJ? 😁😁
                Yesterday, 10:31 PM
              • will8989
                Reply to Help
                by will8989
                I’m going to deal with it tomorrow. As for a hammer. We buried my last uncle 2 weeks ago. He was 87 and a farmer and “handy man”. The one thing he was handy with was a hammer. Tractor, didn’t run. Hit it with a hammer. Window didn’t open. Where’s that hammer. We have pictures of him with...
                Yesterday, 10:29 PM
              • wjbclocks1
                Reply to Thin fin plywood 1.5 mm (.059")
                by wjbclocks1
                What is the differance between Finish Birch ply wood and regular Birch plywood ?
                Yesterday, 06:01 PM
              • NC Scroller
                Reply to Help
                by NC Scroller
                Like Woodtography said contact your printer company. You may have to install a special driver. Having working in the computer industry I know that software upgrades and technology changes sometimes makes hardware and even some programs obsolete. Seen it happen to hardware worth hundreds of thousands....
                Yesterday, 05:06 PM
              • millwab
                Reply to House warming puzzle
                by millwab
                It also works well when you want to glue down a pattern. Attach the pattern to the contact paper, and when you’re done cutting just peal it off. No residue to clean up!
                Yesterday, 02:58 PM
              Working...
              X