UPDATED 6/27: Sad news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UPDATED 6/27: Sad news

Moments ago I saw a post on Facebook by Diane Beniot's daughter. Many long time board members will remember her screen name Dragon. I got the pleasure to meet Diane and Robert in Saratoga and they even stopped in NC for a brief visit on a road trip. Diane is in grave condition and not expected to recover. If you believe in prayer please pray for Diane, her husband Robert and the rest of the family.
    Last edited by NC Scroller; 06-27-2019, 09:27 AM.
    Scott
    Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Diane and her family will most certainly be in our prayers. I remember her well, along with her husband.. I also met her at several shows and events.
    Rolf
    RBI G4 Hawk, Delta SS350, Nova 1624 DVR XP
    Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
    Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
    And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

While I am not a long-time member and therefore did not know Diane or her family, I do believe in prayer and have said a prayer for her and her husband Robert and the rest of their family as they deal with this issue with Diane's health.
      Melanie from East TN

Comment

I don't remember her either, but definitely join you all in supportive prayers and thoughts.
        Linda at www.ArtIngrained.com

Comment

Remember her posts but never met her. Prayers for her and her family. Please keep us posted.
          Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Just saw this posted on Facebook. RIP my dear friend.

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 1)]We would like to thank everybody for your warm wishes. Diane passed away peacefully early this morning in her bed laying in Robert’s arms, Kristina, Jennifer, Belinda and James.[/COLOR]
            Scott
            Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

Prayers said for her family as they go through dealing with the loss of Diane.
              Melanie from East TN

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• KarlB
                Reply to First event of the season for me.
                by KarlB
                Rolf,

How many times do you do one-offs? That is deciding a project takes too long to make too many of them on the off chance they don't sell.

Karl
                Today, 09:19 PM
              • Daddy's scroller
                Reply to Oranment exchange
                by Daddy's scroller
                Scott I also received my package from you. Thank you so much. I like also like to see what Santa brought me. My tree has nothing on it but all the homemade ornaments I have received over the years....
                Today, 07:17 PM
              • Daddy's scroller
                by Daddy's scroller
                Thank you Jim I got my package from you today. That was a great idea. It's already on my tree
                Today, 07:14 PM
              • Jim Finn
                Reply to Train set
                by Jim Finn
                Today, we made our December delivery of toys to our local children's hospital, Ronald McDonald House, and The Salvation Army of 1,912 toys. Including 27 of these trains.That makes a total of 4,112 for 2019. About a thousand less than our best years but not too shabby. (Two of our main club contributors...
                Today, 06:06 PM
              • Jim McDonald
                by Jim McDonald
                Scott, thanks a bunch for a great surprise.
                Today, 05:46 PM
              Working...
              X