Crummy week

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crummy week

That says it all. Bruce's middle brother is in CICU with potassium levels off the chart. Its so high he's in danger of a serious heart attack. His youngest brother has hand surgery today, and my last uncle is fading fast. He is in assisted living and he has stopped eating, drinking, down to 114 and they think his cancer has spread. He really went downhill when my Aunt died about 2 months ago. That will leave one Aunt left, who isn't doing too good. Hopefully, there's no more bad news this week. Please keep everyone in your thoughts and prayers.
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Hope things get better for you.
    Brian in the Four Corners

Comment

Will keep you all in our prayers, RJ
      Life Begins @ 190 MPH

Comment

So sorry to hear of the sad news coming all at once, and hope that things soon take a turn for the better.
        Carole

Follow me on my blog: www.scrollsawbowls.blogspot.com

Comment

Take one day at a time knowing that things will get better.

"Time to give back."
          "Time to Give Back"

Comment

They sent the one home from the hospital today after he was stable for 12 hours. Makes sense, right. The other who had surgery was in the OR for 3 hours for a 45 minute procedure. Needless to say it didn’t go as well as expected. This is the one who is the home contractor. Tomorrow Bruce will be making his “doctor” rounds. Haven’t heard anymore about my uncle. Thank you for your prayers and good thoughts.
            Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

I hope all will improve,!
              Rolf
              RBI G4 Hawk, Delta SS350, Nova 1624 DVR XP
              Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
              Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
              And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

The brother with the hand surgery is a "real bear" according to Kelly. I expected nothing different from him. To add to this week, I was sweeping under the table and didn't push the chair back far enough and bam! hit my eye right on the bone on the spindle. I'm sure that will be a nice shiner later today. Wish this excitement would stop. LOL
                Betty

Comment

At least you can have some fun with the shiner, blame it on Bruce.
                  Rolf
                  RBI G4 Hawk, Delta SS350, Nova 1624 DVR XP
                  Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
                  Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
                  And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

By the time it heals the green bruise on my cheek will match my green eyes.
                    Betty

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X