Conversation with Elliott

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conversation with Elliott

watched Elliott after school today. What did you do at recess today? “Play”. what did you play? “Play.” But what did you play? “Mimi we played play isn’t that what play is? Play”. End of conversation.
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Gotta learn different questions
    ♥♥ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♥♥

Comment

That boy is way smarter than his 5 1/2 years. Hard to keep up with him. When taking him home last night, he asked what the speed bump meant. There are speed bumps on the road to their house. I asked how could he see the arrow in the road when he was in the back seat. I didn't, I read the sign speed bump 25, what's that mean Mimi? Yep, hard to keep up with.
      Last edited by will8989; 04-13-2019, 11:52 AM.
      Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X