I messed up. Need computer help.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I messed up. Need computer help.

I put a file in the recycle bin and then flushed it. Is there a way to get it back?
    Pacifism is great, as long as everyone is participating.

StephenD

The Southern Arizona Woodturners Association
    Desert Woodcrafters
    Grandpa for the 7 most amazing children.

Is it backed up in your cloud? Maybe it didn’t flush from there just your desktop. Other than that, I know nothing about this.
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

There are some programs you can download to help recover the file. Do a search for
      recover deleted recycle bin files
      and you will find some. Have not done this but it shows on the internet so it has to be true?

Larry
      Larry Davis
      Using wood rescued from the fire pit. My story told with a log.

Member Callahan Area Woodworking Group, Clyde, Texas

Comment

Do you do backups to an external drive, memory stick, or the cloud? If so it might still be there. Scan those.
        Scott
        Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

I've used this one before - it worked then, but that one on Windows 7. I see it's still advertised and it's a free download. I think the free part is timed though.

https://www.winzipsystemtools.com/su...CAAEgLoy_D_BwE
          Tony

My Son-in-law said "Darnit, I cut this board twice, now. And it's still too short."

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X