Snow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snow

Hope Everyone is safe. We started out getting 0”-2”. They just said we are now getting up to 8”. We will end up with 0” or 12”. It’s supposed to turn into a nor’easter. Doesn’t matter, I’m not going outside!! 🌨🌨
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

We had about 5.5 about 4:45 pm here, but the news is reporting 8+ during the halftime news break. When I went to work at 0615, there was hardly anything. Just looked out the door and watched the snow pile up. Cleaned the walk at work 4 times.
    Jim
    When looking at the clock at work--the correct time is:
    Too early to leave, too late to call in.

Comment

Just rain here. Everyone stay safe.
      Denny
      ArtCrafters in Dayton, TN

Comment

Mostly rain here with some short periods of sleet and freezing rain. They say it will become all rain by 9:00AM.
        Scott
        Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

The recent cold spell has turned off the lake effect snow machine for a while. Presently we are having a solar anomaly (sunshine). Supposedly when it warms up later this week we will see more lake effect snow.

Fortunately Lake effect snow rarely amounts to more than an inch or two. Most times it snows all day, by the end of the day we little to no accumulation.

Stay safe everyone!
          Last edited by cwmagee; 01-13-2019, 08:12 AM.
          cwmagee
          aka Fibber
          Producer of fancy firewood​

Comment

For all 6" I was supposed to get - I only got about an inch - can I get my money back?
            Tony

My Son-in-law said "Darnit, I cut this board twice, now. And it's still too short."

Comment

Bitcoin or ????
              ♥♥ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♥♥

Comment

About 12 inches at my house in St Louis. Lots of advance notice so roads were prepped and in good shape. Unfortunately it caused us to cancel a toy building event at our local Rockler store. We had hoped to have a lot of customers in to build toys to donate to the St Louis Woodworkers Guild which pass the on to hospitalized kids. Will have to try again at a later date.

The guild has now donated more than 62,000 toys since 1994 and more than 8,000 in the past year. Celebrating with cake and ice cream at the meeting next Thursday.

Last edited by Misouri Wayne; 01-13-2019, 05:36 PM. Reason: spelling
                "Time to Give Back"

Comment

We got about 7” here, more south in Annapolis, less north of Baltimore. It was exhausting sitting at the dining room table watching Bruce use the snowblower while I glued up some left over stocking ornaments. I did, however, make enough lasagna to feed 10 people. Sending some home with my son tomorrow for dinner and still have plenty for the freezer. Phew! I’m tired. 😂😂😂
                  Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Garlic bread??
                    Jim
                    When looking at the clock at work--the correct time is:
                    Too early to leave, too late to call in.

Comment

sun here, RJ
                      Life Begins @ 190 MPH

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X