Costa Rica vacation - Pura Vida! - and a Happy New Year to all

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Costa Rica vacation - Pura Vida! - and a Happy New Year to all

Norma, Kev and I just got home from my eye surgery recuperation vacation in Costa Rica. 11 days of Pura Vida!

I took an obligatory one day of rest before we set out on a tour of a number of Costa Rica's magnificent national parks.

Kev and I shot loads of photos with some interesting topics to share later with all but for the moment I'll just share one photo to remind all of an intarsia challenge project started off by Janette Square what seems like ages ago and take the opportunity to wish all forum members the very best of good health, sufficient wealth and peace and love in abundance for 2019.

2019.jpg

Last edited by jim_mex; 12-30-2018, 12:26 PM.
    Jim in Mexico

Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
    - Albert Einstein

Thanks Jim. I have fond memories of that challenge. Many of those form members are not around. And a Happy New Year everyone.
    Denny
    ArtCrafters in Dayton, TN

Comment

Happy New Year's Blessings to all my family here. Peace and Health be with you.
      Scott
      Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OUR MEMBERS and all scroll sawers.

Comment

Glad that the recuperation trip worked out, Jim. Hope it heralds a year of triumph over adversity and more good adventures yet to come!

And very best wishes to all my forum friends for a happy, peaceful, and healthful new year, filled with love and sawdust!
          Carole

Follow me on my blog: www.scrollsawbowls.blogspot.com

Comment

What a photo! Hard to believe that it is a real animal.
            I will quote Carole "best wishes to all my forum friends for a happy, peaceful, and healthful new year, filled with love and sawdust!"
            can't say it better than that.!
            Rolf
            RBI G4 Hawk, Delta SS350, Nova 1624 DVR XP
            Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
            Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
            And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

Can't wait to see the pictures. Best wishes for 2019 from central Indiana.
              Jim
              When looking at the clock at work--the correct time is:
              Too early to leave, too late to call in.

Comment

Great photo! Couldn't make something up that was that colorful and have anyone believe it.

Happy New Year to everyone and may we all be around for the next one.

"Time to give back."
                "Time to Give Back"

Comment

Jim,

It is great to hear that you a good time. I look forward to hear and see the stories and photos.

Happy Healthy New Year to all!
                  cwmagee
                  aka Fibber
                  Producer of fancy firewood​

Comment

Glad you had a great vacation and took one day to rest. May everyone’s new year be filled with peace, love, happiness and good health.
                    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• RJweb
                      Reply to New Band saw Fence
                      RJweb
                      Thx for the review, what size blade did you use for resawing, also I feel that is a good price considering it is a Kreg product, I like their stuff, I have a few of their products, RJ...
                      Today, 12:54 PM
                    • Rolf
                      Rolf
                      Quartz you are absolutely right about the need for a good blade and proper tuning of the saw. I thought the price was a lot cheaper than I expected. Only nine ornaments
                      Betty I have the mag switches on my scroll saw dust collection they are amazingly strong.
                      But for my fence I want to...
                      Today, 09:10 AM
                    • Sandy Oaks
                      Reply to Gizmos
                      Sandy Oaks
                      Thanks Rolf. Hard to see, but the light wood is curly maple. Beautiful
                      Yesterday, 11:07 PM
                    • will8989
                      will8989
                      Bruce bought the Carter bandsaw fence and resaw fence at the Woodworkers show. He hasn’t used it yet but will give his ewview when he does use it. His is magnetic as he is left handed.thats what he said anyway. Will let you know how it is when I use it.
                      Yesterday, 09:53 PM
                    • Trout
                      Reply to My truck is done..
                      Trout
                      Did a delivery with the new truck.. ...
                      Yesterday, 07:42 PM
                    Working...
                    X