Last weekends wood show

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last weekends wood show

Our club had another great show this past weekend. I will post some more pictures after I resize them. But for the moment I will toot my own horn.
    My Intarsia piece Charlies Angel, a Bruce Worthington design. received a 1st place ribbon in Intarsia, and the Steam punk box that I made for the magazine got a 3rd. I really expected my friends interpretation of a Norman Rockwell painting to take the category, but the judges thought otherwise. DSC_1054 (Small).JPGDSC_1065 (Small).JPG
    Rolf
    RBI G4 Hawk, Delta SS350, Nova 1624 DVR XP
    Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
    Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
    And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Nicely done Rolf and well deserved honors.
    Homer : "Oh, and how is education supposed to make me feel smarter. Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain."

Comment

With your work, Rolf, you could easily take all three ribbons. Congratulations!
      Tony

My Son-in-law said "Darnit, I cut this board twice, now. And it's still too short."

Comment

RAUL! CONGRATULATIONS! Very nice work,
        ♥♥ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♥♥

Comment

Beautiful work, as always. Congrats!
          Carole

Follow me on my blog: www.scrollsawbowls.blogspot.com

Comment

Congratulations, Rolf

Dan

Comment

Congratulations. Absolutely beautiful.
              Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Beautiful work and well deserving of those ribbons. Thanks for showing.
                Melanie from East TN

Comment

Congrats Rolf. Well deserved.
                  Denny
                  ArtCrafters in Dayton, TN

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• alexscrollsaw
                    Tiger fretwork
                    alexscrollsaw
                    Tiger fretwork, 450 cuts
                    Size 10x13 inches (without frame), birch plywood, 1/6 inch, gloss varnish
                    pattern is available at https://www.etsy.com/shop/AlexFoxUA

Today, 04:03 AM
                  • will8989
                    Conversation with Bruce
                    will8989
                    Me: I can’t believe I’m almost out of wood. Only 2small pieces of cherry and some poplar. No wood, no baskets for Wednesday night. Bruce: well, where is the wood? Me: in the bank. Bruce: what’s it doing in the bank? Me: seriously? He went to the carpenter shop where the sawmill is for Elm and...
                    Today, 12:56 AM
                  • will8989
                    Reply to Farmers Mkt today
                    will8989
                    Another great day yesterday, almost a sell out!!! Sold all but 3 Small baskets, some card holders and a few other things. Repeat customers. Freezing cold!!! Now, what do I take for Wednesday night?
                    Today, 12:40 AM
                  • hotshot
                    Reply to Coin Cutting Weekend
                    hotshot
                    Sorry, I totally missed this question, for CorelDraw, crop you pattern to the edges on all sides, then scale the pattern to 100mm x 100mm then export that to PDF. What that does is than anyone can take you pattern then make it fit any coin by just printing to a percentage that matches the size of the...
                    Yesterday, 11:44 PM
                  • Quartz43
                    Reply to epoxy
                    Quartz43
                    I have used several different epoxy. I use 5 and 15 minute epoxy for most things. I use the Bob Smith brand from Amazon. I mix it in small pill cups and measure by weight with a cheap small digital scale. One does need to be careful as it is not mixed one to one by weight and you have to check directions....
                    Yesterday, 06:51 PM
                  Working...
                  X