Washington, D.C.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Washington, D.C.

Anyone here from Washington, D.C, northern Virginia, southern Maryland areas? I'm interested in getting together for swap talks, etc.

There is a guy, his handle is Wdkits. He is in Richmond,Va. I live on the NC/VA border just West of I-95. Betty is near Baltimore,MD. She is Will8989.
    Scott
    Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

My husband b longs to Annapolis Woodworkers guild. They meet 2nd Thursday of the month. Outstanding club with 100+ members, lots of outstanding scrollsawers. Annapoliswoodworkers.org for info. You are allowed one free visit before you have to join. Tomorrow speaker is from the Foundery in Baltimore. Sept is bandsaw box making. If that’s too far, check for local woodworker guilds. There’s an awesome wood shop in Chantilly, Va, he may know of some. If you decide to go on Thursday, allow plenty of travel time. It takes my husband 1 hour to get there and 25 minutes to get home. Good luck.
      Last edited by will8989; 07-11-2018, 09:21 PM.
      Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X