I finally did it...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I finally did it...

Cleaned out all my patterns, threw out about a ream of paper of patterns and along with them my CARDHOLDER PATTERNS!!! I am not doing cardholders this year. Giving myself a break. And Bruce too since he gets the wood to the final sizing I use. I organized all my patterns into binders by name, Sue Mey, etc., Christmas, Baskets, etc. ended up with 7 binders full of original size patterns that I can now find easily. Took me about 6 hours over 2 days to complete. Now I have no reason to not find a pattern.
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Congratulations!
    ♥♥ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♥♥

Comment

Now, off to write the double cross-referenced index of name, designer, season, wood size, wood type, finish, etc.
      Jim
      When looking at the clock at work--the correct time is:
      Too early to leave, too late to call in.

Comment

Congratulations on your hard work and effort. I am sure it will pay off when you start looking for a specific pattern.
        Melanie from East TN

Comment

I would forget were I put the binders. LOL

Comment

They are all on my bookcase with info on spine - sue Mey, Sheila Landry, Christmas; Steve Goode, trivets. at least i have a starting place to look. Now my magazines are in 2 drawers in my cabinet, a smaller cabinet and a 4 drawer cabinet downstairs. Not counting what I have stacked on my workbench.
            Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• strohman
              Reply to Which end is up?
              strohman
              I did indeed have the blade in upside down. I was using some Bosch blades that I picked up from Lowes.
              On Friday I got some Olsen blades in the mail. I hadn't ever seen any blades this thin. It was a bit of a struggle seeing the teeth, but I was able to feel the top and bottom of the blade...
              Today, 09:49 PM
            • Trackman
              Reply to Fall Issue #72
              Trackman
              I too wish the best for Mindy!
              Today, 07:11 PM
            • Kiwi
              Reply to Jaguar
              Kiwi
              It is a pattern from Neal Moore's book "Wildlife Portraits in Wood." He has some other interesting designs in that book and gives full instructions on how best to make each project.

Each of the pattern parts are cut from a piece of 12mm plywood. Then they are stained their respective...
              Today, 05:32 PM
            • leehljp
              Reply to Fall Issue #72
              leehljp
              I received mine yesterday but didn't get to look through until this (Sunday) afternoon. Carole had another great article in it. This one was on a Dice Tower.

When looking at the dice tower, I didn't notice the author until I was the next page and I looked back. It was Carole!
              Today, 03:45 PM
            • Sandy Oaks
              Reply to Jaguar
              Sandy Oaks
              Very well done. Can you show a side view to get a feel for the depth?
              Today, 12:16 PM
            Working...
            X