I finally did it...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I finally did it...

Cleaned out all my patterns, threw out about a ream of paper of patterns and along with them my CARDHOLDER PATTERNS!!! I am not doing cardholders this year. Giving myself a break. And Bruce too since he gets the wood to the final sizing I use. I organized all my patterns into binders by name, Sue Mey, etc., Christmas, Baskets, etc. ended up with 7 binders full of original size patterns that I can now find easily. Took me about 6 hours over 2 days to complete. Now I have no reason to not find a pattern.
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Congratulations!
    ♥♥ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♥♥

Comment

Now, off to write the double cross-referenced index of name, designer, season, wood size, wood type, finish, etc.
      Jim
      When looking at the clock at work--the correct time is:
      Too early to leave, too late to call in.

Comment

Congratulations on your hard work and effort. I am sure it will pay off when you start looking for a specific pattern.
        Melanie from East TN

Comment

I would forget were I put the binders. LOL

Comment

They are all on my bookcase with info on spine - sue Mey, Sheila Landry, Christmas; Steve Goode, trivets. at least i have a starting place to look. Now my magazines are in 2 drawers in my cabinet, a smaller cabinet and a 4 drawer cabinet downstairs. Not counting what I have stacked on my workbench.
            Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Hobbyhorse
              Reply to Out on the Farm
              Hobbyhorse
              Well that is something different ... good one!
              Today, 04:09 PM
            • Labtechjc
              Reply to Out on the Farm
              Labtechjc
              This one is mine. I have the Photoshop file to prove it too! But the moose that I mentioned was the inspiration. Thinking about doing some more, but have to find some silhouettes that I like first.
              Today, 12:36 PM
            • will8989
              Reply to It’s getting real
              will8989
              I asked Bruce this morning if this is really happening? Emptying cabinets and will start taking down uppers over the week-end! LLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG time getting to this point. Budget is great. I still have $1900 left budgeted for the kitchen, not including appliances...
              Today, 12:34 PM
            • will8989
              Reply to Coloring Wood question
              will8989
              Thanks. I'll have to check the analyne dyes I have. I use the powered and mix as needed for the birds for the bird houses. Good post. Gave me some new ideas besides paint.
              Today, 12:27 PM
            • will8989
              Reply to Out on the Farm
              will8989
              That is neat!!! Your pattern or did you buy it?
              Today, 12:24 PM
            Working...
            X