Mother Nature is certainly confused

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mother Nature is certainly confused

here we go again. We are supposed to get 2-3” tonight and another 4-6 tomorrow. Freezing rain, snow, sleet all day. Bruce is still not well enough to run a snowblower and I don’t know how to start it. Nor do I want to know. If we do get that mess, we will let solar power melt our snow. We have no place to go. Be safe everyone.
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

48 years ago yesterday, first day of spring, we had 18 inches of snow in N Mississippi. I'll never forget that one!
    Hank Lee
    Experience is what you get when you don't get what you wanted.

Comment

They are saying 8-12 inches wet snow for us later today. Noreaster #4. We won't have any beach left if this continuous.
      Rolf
      RBI G4 Hawk, Delta SS350, Nova 1624 DVR XP
      Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
      Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
      And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

Cold here too in TN. Temps tonight in the low 20's.
        Denny
        ArtCrafters in Dayton, TN

Comment

Cold and snow here in central TN, where is spring???

Comment

12:40 PM and no snow yet. . . .
            Carole

Follow me on my blog: www.scrollsawbowls.blogspot.com

Comment

Our area about 4” which fell in n 3 hours. Other areas 12”+. Roads were pretreated and pretty warm ours is just wet. For now. Other news, I hate this light over my bench. Just went out as I was typing then back on. I don’t see it lasting long.
              Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

I live in southern Wisconsin and we have had very little snow all winter, which leads to other problems. Our water pipes sprange a leak this weekend, which was caused because the spetic line froze due to no snow coverage. The frost line is below 4 ft. The spetic guy could only pump the tank and could not thaw the line. We need to wait for mother nature to decide that it is really spring time. Until then we have lots of spring cleaning to do (aka clean up the mess that was caused because of the broken pipe). Yes Mother Nature is confussed
                www.wix.com/tangowooddesign/home-page

Comment

Yes today is is a chilly 80° here in West Texas.
                  Hegner Polymax- 3,Hegner Multimax-3,
                  No PHD, but I have my GED and my DD 214"
                  Website https://craftingcouple.com/

Comment

It’s supposed to get in the 60s by next week. Sure hope so as I have lots and lots of flap sanding to do which I do outside. RJ, I hear it’s pretty warm in SA too.
                    Betty

Comment

Yes it is nice, a little chilly when we walk our dogs early morning, but pleasant, Rj
                      Life Begins @ 190 MPH

Comment

Even NC received snow on Wednesday. Flurried much of the day. Forecast now calling for a dusting Saturday night. Global Warming????
                        Scott
                        Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

89° here today......
                          Hegner Polymax- 3,Hegner Multimax-3,
                          No PHD, but I have my GED and my DD 214"
                          Website https://craftingcouple.com/

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse