Not a very good week

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not a very good week

My grandma fall and broke her hip and pelvic they are not gave her much hope maybe two or three days tops and I need to go in for knee surgery I fall and hurt my knee and I torn my tendon behind my knee
    i will be holding off on my knee for awhile since I just lost my grandpa three months ago and know I'm loosing my grandma it's very hard for me to get over this
    Dewalt 788

I feel for you. Hold tight and prayers for you.
    https://www.etsy.com/shop/BeasleyTurnings
    Stabilized blanks and more

Comment

We will say a prayer for you and your family.
      Rolf
      RBI G4 Hawk, Delta SS350, Nova 1624 DVR XP
      Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
      Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
      And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

my thoughts and prayer area with you!
        cwmagee
        aka Fibber
        Producer of fancy firewood​

Comment

Thoughts and prayers are with you. I lost my grandmother back in december, I was really close to her was very hard to see her go even though I knew the time was coming it was still hard. Was even harder when we would say she was ready to go and it was her time. But I look at this way she up there with grandpa and one of her sons that passed of cancer and now is looking down on my, and guiding my way.

Comment

You are certainly going through a lot right now. I bet you and grandma could share some awesome stories and memories. Those are treasures that you will have for a very long time. Some even get better with time. Remember to take care of yourself.
            Linda at www.ArtIngrained.com

Comment

As long as they live in your heart and mind they will always be here for you. We will pray for strength and peace.
              Scott
              Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

Right now you have a very heavy load, and thank you for sharing it with us. We do care. I join with the others in prayer for you. Hang on, as God does have good things for you. Glad you are a member of this forum.
                HAve you added any elephants lately?
                Floyd and Jean
                Last edited by mtwoodguy; 03-13-2018, 11:42 AM.
                ♥♥ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♥♥

Comment

Prayers for you and your family. I know what you are going through as my son was devastated when he lost his only grandparent almost 8 years ago. Now he talks about her and we laugh at some of his stories. His favorite when he was visiting her at the assisted living and he had to separate her and another one fighting with their canes. 2 minutes later they were planning an escape together. God is with you and will get you through this. Please take care of yourself. Your grandma would want that.
                  Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X