Not good news

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not good news

My sis in law was sick in New York over the holiday. She went to the dr when she returned home and they found another spot on the upper portion of her lung. They can't do a ct scan until she finishes her antibiodics, which will be beginning of February. Needless to say, she is bouncing all over the place. Prayers and good thoughts please.
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Prayers sent.......
    Gloria ............... Two memorable things to say in life, "Hello" for the first time, and "Good-bye" for the last.

Comment

Betty what is her name so I can name her in my prayers.
      Scott
      Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

Rita. She’s afraid if it is cancer they will have to take the rest of her lung.
        Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Our prayers are Rita and your family, RJ
          Life Begins @ 190 MPH

Comment

Prayers from my family

Dan

Comment

Our prayers also!
              Rolf
              RBI G4 Hawk, Delta SS350, Nova 1624 DVR XP
              Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
              Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
              And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

Our prayers from here also. Will pick Jean from hospital today after successful removal of breast cancer yesterday. Prayers have really helped.
                Floyd
                ♥♥ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♥♥

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• octoolguy
                  Reply to Spiral Basket
                  octoolguy
                  I've watched many of Alex Fox's videos. You did a fine job on this one. I will have to give it a try....
                  Today, 03:02 PM
                • mowerman1193
                  Reply to Pegas Blade Chuck?
                  mowerman1193
                  Hmm, I read on another message board that the thumb screws are the same size.. and they said they used their screws they had from their old clamp because they had bought some special steel ones with a knurled knob.. so I guess I would assume the screws would work.. then I also read where the only difference...
                  Today, 02:48 PM
                • bhenr99
                  Reply to Pegas Blade Chuck?
                  bhenr99
                  I called suppliers of the Pegas blade holder and none of them could answer if parts were available.I asked mainly for the tip replacement on the thumb screw.
                  Today, 08:27 AM
                • Rolf
                  Reply to Great Poplar
                  Rolf
                  Beautiful colors it is a shame that it doesn't stay that way.
                  Today, 08:18 AM
                • Rolf
                  Reply to Lowes Picking up Craftsman Hand Tools
                  Rolf
                  I was never a fan of Craftsman power tools. I always though they were for "homeowner duty" and for most normal usage they are great. For heavy duty usage I go with higher end brands. My dad was a big fan. The only Craftsman tools I used heavily and still do are the mechanical ones, wrenches...
                  Today, 08:09 AM
                Working...
                X