Hey Dad, guess what happened to me today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Dad, guess what happened to me today

Yes another call from my son, but at least he called Bruce. He was attempting to service a solar unit and the man became very, very upset. Told Kevin to get the truck off his property. Kevin told him he couldn't as he needed the tools. After much discussion, he pulled the truck onto the street. Then the man's wife comes home. She starts all over, telling him to get off her property. While trying to explain that they signed a contract and must provide him access, they block in his truck, close the gates and lock him inside the property. He said he needed to leave and their response was good luck.He called his boss and told him to send over two crews with trucks and ladders so he could get out. The guy and his wife kept on, so he finally called the police and told them he was being held hostage. By then the crews got there, set one ladder up, climbed up and sent down a ladder for him to get out. By then the cops came. Here's the kicker - the guy called and complained that he was refused servicing on the unit!!! Wait until Monday when he goes back with 2 crews and the police to turn off the unit since he refused servicing. He should write a book.
    Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

I really don't know what to say about that--other than I think I tried to treat "that" guy for chest pains 35 years ago in a mobile home (trailer).
    Glad Kevin got out with nothing more than a great story for the guys back at the water cooler.
    Jim
    When looking at the clock at work--the correct time is:
    Too early to leave, too late to call in.

Comment

That is one where you tell Kevin we really don't need to know until at least 6 months after it happened. There are lots of crazy people out there.
      Scott
      Creator of fine designer sawdust.

Comment

Did I mention the guy was 93 years old? At least he’s not in DC anymore dodging drug dealers. Once he was told to leave as it was going to get noisy. Translation gunfire. Will be glad when he gets his promotion and spends most days in the office.
        Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

My son worked for Amtrak about 12 years ago as a plumber. After some testing, he was all set to go engineer school when there was a local derailment and the class had to be cancelled. It was never rescheduled before he left there. Do you know how thankful I am? I could tell you some stories about that job!! Things you never hear of. “Hey mom, I’m heading to Philly to get in front of a runaway train while another train hooks up to the back of it to slow it down and stop it.” They could only slow it down to 30 mph but couldn’t stop it. Oh yeah, so thankful.
          Betty

Comment

WOW Betty! Thanks for sharing.
            ♥♥ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♥♥

Comment

I have said many, many times, I'm glad he wasn't twins!!! LOL
              Betty

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X