No announcement yet.

Sawmill Saw 2, Bruce VERY lucky

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok sounds like a plan, we use tally road all the time to go to my sons, what is the development that they are in, RJ
    Life Begins @ 190 MPH

Comment

West Oak? You take a left on Paseo Mirage. It's a gated community. About a mile past that is Wiseman at the light. Sound like I know where I'm going huh?
      Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Yes I know exactly where that is, we looked at a home in there real nice area, but we didn't like the house, so we ended up where we are now of that 2 years ago when we moved to Texas. Tally road is a speed trap the sheriff hangs out there catching speeders, RJ
        Life Begins @ 190 MPH

Comment

We see them all the time, especially by the school on the farm road. My daughter ended up with a 5 bedroom, 3 1/2 bath, 4500 sq ft house on 3/4 acres! She's on a cul de sac with a green way and coyotes and bobcat. Not my cup of tea!!!!
          Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

How about rattlesnakes, I really got to watch my dogs ( 2 chocolate labs ). With all the building it is driving the wildlife out, RJ
            Life Begins @ 190 MPH

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X