Surgery for sis in law

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rolf, did they use an accelerator? 😉

Betty, glad that this is behind you, with such enouraging results. Let's hope for a peaceful summer(LOL)!
    Carole

Follow me on my blog: www.scrollsawbowls.blogspot.com

Comment

Actually, she doesn't take many pain meds. It mostly hurts when she coughs. She has a special pillow to hold for that. Get better fast Rolf. Carole, their 42nd anniversary is today, best present ever no further treatment.
      Last edited by will8989; 05-18-2017, 10:28 AM.
      Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Not sure how much the meds would help with the cough, hope she has no allergies and doesn't sneeze. Tough time of year for that.
        Rolf
        RBI G4 Hawk, Delta SS350, Nova 1624 DVR XP
        Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
        Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
        And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

Great to hear Betty. Prayers continue for all (including you Rolf!)
          Melanie from East TN

Comment

She's allergic to all metals except gold!!! LOL
            Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

Sounds like your Sister is in good hands and on the mend...
              Hawaiilad
              Larry

Comment

Betty you are very funny! I hope you are not making her laugh.
                Rolf
                RBI G4 Hawk, Delta SS350, Nova 1624 DVR XP
                Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
                Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
                And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

But it's true Rolf!!! Gold is the only metal she can wear. She is home as we speak. She's on one last pain pill then will be switched to ibuprofen.
                  Betty

Comment

Rita is doing fantastic. She is going to Peekskill on Friday to spend a week with her daughter & granddaughters, then back to work the following week. Worst part she said is where the tube was put in her lung. No meds. No further treatment necessary. When I go for my appointment in July I'm going to have my "cough" checked out and request an X-ray.
                    Betty

Comment

Glad she is doing so well Betty. Yes, if you have a cough - make sure you get it checked out.
                      Melanie from East TN

Comment

Yes glad to see her doing so great, now it's your turn, down here it seems to be allergies with a lot of people, RJ
                        Life Begins @ 190 MPH

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                        X