Speaking of lost souls....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speaking of lost souls....

The thread about JohnB got me to wondering. Anyone heard from Jim Mex lately? Last I recall, he had changed jobs and was trying to re-locate into the US but was encountering problems with Immigration. His travel threads were epic and his wry humor made his posts a joy to read. Hope all is well with him.
    Homer : "Oh, and how is education supposed to make me feel smarter. Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain."

The last I remember he was constantly on the go. he most certainly is missed.
    Rolf
    RBI G4 Hawk, Delta SS350, Nova 1624 DVR XP
    Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
    Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
    And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

Jim posts regularly on Facebook, and has continued his adventures. I have a feeling that he doesn't get in much shop time! Maybe we can coax him back?
      Carole

Follow me on my blog: www.scrollsawbowls.blogspot.com

Comment

His pictures were beautiful.
        Betty

"Congress needs to realize it is a government of the people, by the people and for the people. Not of the people, by the people and for Congress." - Dr. Benjamin Carson, Pediatric Neurosurgeon, Johns Hopkins Hospital

Comment

I sent Jim an e-mail a few days ago and still don't have a response.

Must be busy
          Jim
          When looking at the clock at work--the correct time is:
          Too early to leave, too late to call in.

Comment

Also has anybody heard from Jediscroller lately?

Comment

Jim(mex) and Jedi both post on facebook a lot. Jim has been busy traveling again. Europe and south america. Jedi got a divorce and I think he changed jobs as well.
              "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
              Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

I'm still around. I'm still trying to put my shop back together but being a single dad has my priorities elsewhere though my youngest is now a junior in high school and we've finally started trying to put my shop in order. I was also forced to finally upgrade my computer and of course none of my design software works on Windows 10 so I haven't even been able to try my hand at designing. Eventually I'll be back at it.

Kevin
                Kevin
                Scrollsaw Patterns Online
                Making holes in wood with an EX-30, Craftsman 16" VS, Dremel 1680 and 1671

Comment

Good to hear from you, Kevin. I've seen your posts on Facebook and know that you have had plenty on your plate. I'm glad to hear that things are starting to get back into place, and hope your son will join you when your shop is up and running.
                  Carole

Follow me on my blog: www.scrollsawbowls.blogspot.com

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X