Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Just want to say hello to old and new friends. Been gone for quite awhile but couldn't stay away. Great site and looking forward to seeing what I've missed.
    Last edited by Rainman2014; 01-19-2016, 10:37 AM.

Welcome back. It may take some time to figure out the site, but enjoy the friendly folks.
    Denny
    ArtCrafters in Dayton, TN

Comment

Welcome back.
      I think you have an Eclipse saw. I have received 2 call lately from owners wondering what they will do if they need parts. Have you heard anything about getting parts?
      Bill

Comment

Welcome back Ray. We miss your awesome portraits. Are you still cutting? How's your hand doing?
        Dan H

I would rather be friendly to a stranger than be a stranger to my friends.

Comment

I haven't talked to Mrs Mellon for a couple of months but I believe she and the man who worked with Ernie are still available for parts. If you don't get an answer keep calling. They have always been slow to answering the phone. Max, my hand is fine and I'm still cutting. I've slow down some so I am doing much more serious pieces. I do very few shows so not in a hurry. Thanks for asking.
          Last edited by Rainman2014; 01-20-2016, 08:06 AM.

Comment

Good to have you back!
            Rolf
            RBI G4 26 Hawk, EX 16 with Pegas clamps, Nova 1624 DVR XP
            Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
            Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
            And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

Thank you Rolf. Couldn't get on until now. Thought I was black balled. lol Good to see old and new friends. As always, looking for intricate patterns.

Comment

Welcome back. How is your hand doing?
                "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
                Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

My hand is doing fine after three operations. lol Really, it's so much better. Thanks for asking !

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Rolf
                    Reply to Harbor Fraught
                    by Rolf
                    I did not read the fine print, actually not that fine. when I went to buy my new compressor for 25% off (not). That would have been nice, but I am still happy with my purchase. Although I have not used it yet as my garage is rather cold.
                    7 deg this morning 50's tomorrow
                    Today, 09:22 AM
                  • Jimern
                    Reply to Harbor Fraught
                    by Jimern
                    Some manufacturers will restrict items for resale to a certain price or basement price. And in some cases will only sell with the agreement of no discounts allowed.

And then there is margin, the retailer needs to make a certain amount of money on all sales.‚Äč
                    Today, 09:20 AM
                  • Rolf
                    Reply to Pegas Scroll Saw speed changes randomly
                    by Rolf
                    Have you had big temperature swings in the shop? My first thought is something binding. I fix all of my own stuff and don't hesitate to take things apart to try and isolate where the issue is.
                    That said at only two years old I would contact Denny and see if he can direct you to a Pegas tech center....
                    Today, 09:15 AM
                  • NC Scroller
                    Reply to Pegas Scroll Saw speed changes randomly
                    by NC Scroller
                    Welcome. Could be a number of things. I would call Denny at Art Crafters of Dayton or Ray at Seyco. Both numbers can be found on the internet.
                    Today, 06:47 AM
                  • NC Scroller
                    Reply to Question about tilting head saws
                    by NC Scroller
                    I still use my factory dust collector on my pre Chinese Ex21. No, not for everything that I cut but primarily for compound cutting where we generate a lot of sawdust. I did enhance my dust collector by replacing the membrane wit a piece made on a 3D printer. The enhancements gives a bit of extra...
                    Today, 06:41 AM
                  Working...
                  X