Got to have catalog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got to have catalog

I received my 'Littleshavers' catalog today, and am drooling all over mysellf. As soon as the Christmas mail rush is over there's a bunch of items I goota have. There's books that I have seen nowhere else, about every knife known to man, tools that I've never heard of, a good selection of ruff outs, wood burning stuff, stucy sticks and all kinds of goodies for the hand tool and knife addict. Three bucks but free if you order something. www.littleshavers.com

No I ain't gettin' a commission!!

Re: Got to have catalog

I received one of 'Little Shavers' catalogs some time back and you are right about there being a lot of unique stuff in it. If you use carving knives, this is the place to look. Your biggest problem will be making a decision on which knife or knives to buy. An e-mail to Rick will get you a lot of good advise, though.

Comment

http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumList?u=4055528

Comment

Well, alrighty, sounds like something I've got to have!!

Teri

Comment

Just received my catalog the other day too. This is the first time I've seen Ricks stuff. Some of the rough outs are really cool. 8) I just love the little boy santa. I think Rick makes knives too. Does anyone know which ones?

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X