selfadhesive transparent paper?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• selfadhesive transparent paper?

: Can anyone tell me where I can fine transparent paper with adhesive backen. Thanks

Re: selfadhesive transparent paper?

Hmmmm....I'm not sure if it's exactly what you're talking about, but you can find masking film at any art supply store. It's self-adhesive, comes in sheets and you can cut it to any size or shape you need. It's used to cover portions of a painting to keep them clean until you're ready to paint them.

Teri

Comment

You might try your local office supplier, ask for StickyBack, or Chartpak, applique films. They're used for copiers, etc. A cheaper solution is Contact paper in a roll. These are great if you're into chip carving.

Comment

Comment

If it is the same stuff that Janney has in his Gunstock Carving book, it is .75 a sheet. My Dad says that you can use shelf paper with the same result. Be very careful running anything like that through the copier, if it gets caught, it can melt and even start on fire. Check at www.graphictransfer.net. Pam

Comment

Office supplies has a product called clear Full sheet labels by Avery. Hope this helps.
            Safety first, then enjoy carving! Ken Caney, Ks

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• sawdustus
              Reply to compoud cut autumn leaves
              by sawdustus
              Thanks for the info Denny. When I cut acrylic I always use a skip tooth blade at a slower speed. I just did not realize that the epoxy would cut the same way as acrylic so I followed the materials list in the article.
              George
              Today, 12:39 PM
            • sawdustus
              Reply to tooth fairy box
              by sawdustus
              OK folks, picture. I finally figured out how to upload a picture. Here is one each of my version of the oak and cherry boxes. Note the axle peg holding the top in place but allowing it to move.
              George
              You do not have permission to view this gallery.
              This gallery has 1 photos.
              Today, 12:34 PM
            • sawdustus
              Reply to compoud cut autumn leaves
              by sawdustus
              OK folks, picture....I finally figured out how to upload a picture. Here are a few of the autumn leaves I cut against the beautiful blue sky we had this morning.
              George
              You do not have permission to view this gallery.
              This gallery has 1 photos.
              Today, 12:32 PM
            • will8989
              Reply to What do you make
              by will8989
              Now the work really begins. Total of 14! Guess I forgot about some I previously cut....
              Yesterday, 10:09 PM
            • will8989
              Reply to Pegas blades
              by will8989
              Thanks. No hurry I have 2 gross. Hopefully it will as just a few blades.
              Yesterday, 10:03 PM
            Working...
            X