Pfiel Tools

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pfiel Tools

Does the term 'Arrowhead Country' mean anything to anybody?

Comment

The 'Arrowhead Region' of Minnesota is the heart of the Iron Mining section of that state, up near the Canadian border on the Lake superior shore, if that helps.

Al

Comment

Hi Al!! Haven't seen you around in a bit, glad to see your posts (and as-always-wonderful sense of humor).

I agree, Rick - I just read through this thread, hoping to GOD I don't need to understand any of it :-)

Teri
        "Santas for the Soul" &&Original Carvings by Teri Embrey&&http://www.teriembrey.com&&[email protected]

Comment

Hi Al,

I grew up just south of Duluth. We used to go up to 'the range' quite often. I remember walking the RR tracks picking up taconite pellets to use in my slingshot.

Good whittlin, Cliff
          Charles City, Iowa (but raised in 'God's Country' )
          http://cliffordparker.tripod.com

Comment

Comment

The reason I asked the question was I spent parts of my younger years up there. Born and raised (for the most part ) on Lake of the Woods. Dad worked construction, so spent time off and on working on the range. West to school in Two Harbors, Silver Bay, Babbitt and anoter little town that I can't even remember the name of. Graduated from Babbitt in 1961 and worked building the railroad from there to Silver Bay for awhile.

Comment

All this talk about tacos is making me hungry.. :P
                don't sweat the small stuff

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X