V Tools

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V Tools

Chris Pye has posted a new e-book at his site about V tools. Everything you ever wanted to know about this great tool. Check it out at http://www.chrispye-woodcarving.com/
    You can download it for free. I do very few carvings that I don't use at least one V tool.
    Cheers
    Ric

Re: V Tools

I downloaded the book and it told me everything that was wrong about my tools and when I got to the chapter on how to fix it, I was instructed to purchase a key that would allow me access to the last chapter. Chris Pye is a great guy and an outstanding woodcarver, but this tactic was kinda cheap.

Comment

I agree Capt. This was like watching a two part movie. I had no indication it was a pay for view event either. Sorry about the tip...wasn't a good one I guess.
      Cheers
      Ric

Comment

in Chris's defense: if you had clicked on the 'full details' button on the download site it tells you that it is just a portion of the book so you can evaluate it's relavance before purchase. Perhaps it's these rose colored glasses I look through but I really don't think he was trying to be tricky or deceitful but rather helpful and honest. Yes I am a Chris Pye fan no I have not met him nor do I have any affiliation with him.

Dave

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X