I found it!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I found it!!!

This was my very first intasia project I think that's what it's called, Anyway when we moved I lost it back in September 06. I drew it off of a pic I saw online can't remember the kind of Crosses name though well I found it and thought I would share thanks for looking.Jerry
    Attached Files
    Don't worry be scrolling

I know that in quilting it would be called flying geese. Don't know the name in intarsia. Very nice work.
    Diane
    Dragon
    Owner of a nice 21" Excalibur
    Owner of a Dewalt 788
    PuffityDragon on AFSP

Comment

Looks great. What woods are those??????????? Dale

edit.. Oh I see it better now. its all the same wood, just stained differently. Sure looks nice though.
      Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

Thank you very much, Sorry I didn't get back sooner cable trouble.Jerry Thanks again
        Don't worry be scrolling

Comment

Duke, that is really nice, you say that was your first. I love the way you stained it. tell me my friend , How in the world , could you lose such a nice piece. bet your happy now HUH. Evie

Comment

Lost it in the moving process,But thank you for the kind words.Jerry
            Don't worry be scrolling

Comment

Nice piece Duke. Wouldn't it be more aptly called segmentation? I'm glad you found it. It's always a pleasure to find old treasures.
              Jim

The limits of the imagination are imaginary.
              No task is too tedious for Art.
              Rock and Scroll

My Gallery

My Website
              Featherwood Woodcrafts

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
                Reply to Bruce, the one on probation
                by will8989
                Regulations are 150 square feet, this will be 144 square feet so we are good. He’s making it that size Since the sheets are 4’ wide. And the Shelves need to be 4” above my head!! It will be very specific.
                Today, 10:32 AM
              • Sandy Oaks
                Reply to Shrink wrap systems
                by Sandy Oaks
                As a framer, we have a shrinker wrapper at ArtCrafters. Very simple. Film on a roller, sealer attached, just roll off enough film, seal the film, insert object, seal other end and shrink with a heat gum. We also use Uline as a source. Not sure where our unit can from as it was with the shop when...
                Today, 09:46 AM
              • NC Scroller
                Reply to Bruce, the one on probation
                by NC Scroller
                I would make the shed 1" less than the size permits are required for. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS TOO MUCH SPACE....
                Today, 07:42 AM
              • NC Scroller
                by NC Scroller
                I shrink wrap all my puzzles. It is the best method I have found. I do not use a cardboard backer as some do. I use shrink wrap bags that I get from Amazon or Ebay. 8" x 12" will fit 95% of the puzzles I make.

To use the bags you will need a sealer. I have one very similar...
                Today, 07:39 AM
              • Linda In Phoenix
                by Linda In Phoenix
                I checked out www.ULine.com We used them years ago at the company I used to work at, and they were really reputable to work with. They have machines, guns, bags, and film. I just don't really know what works best, as well as if there is a really great priced to buy from. To date I've been a frugal...
                Yesterday, 10:01 PM
              Working...
              X