I found it!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I found it!!!

This was my very first intasia project I think that's what it's called, Anyway when we moved I lost it back in September 06. I drew it off of a pic I saw online can't remember the kind of Crosses name though well I found it and thought I would share thanks for looking.Jerry
    Attached Files
    Don't worry be scrolling

I know that in quilting it would be called flying geese. Don't know the name in intarsia. Very nice work.
    Diane
    Dragon
    Owner of a nice 21" Excalibur
    Owner of a Dewalt 788
    PuffityDragon on AFSP

Comment

Looks great. What woods are those??????????? Dale

edit.. Oh I see it better now. its all the same wood, just stained differently. Sure looks nice though.
      Dale w/ yella saws

Comment

Thank you very much, Sorry I didn't get back sooner cable trouble.Jerry Thanks again
        Don't worry be scrolling

Comment

Duke, that is really nice, you say that was your first. I love the way you stained it. tell me my friend , How in the world , could you lose such a nice piece. bet your happy now HUH. Evie

Comment

Lost it in the moving process,But thank you for the kind words.Jerry
            Don't worry be scrolling

Comment

Nice piece Duke. Wouldn't it be more aptly called segmentation? I'm glad you found it. It's always a pleasure to find old treasures.
              Jim

The limits of the imagination are imaginary.
              No task is too tedious for Art.
              Rock and Scroll

My Gallery

My Website
              Featherwood Woodcrafts

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
                San Antonio Rock N’Roll
                by will8989
                Its a marathon not a dance. My 14 year old grandson ran a 8:50 mile in the 10k and finished 150 out of 1550 runners! My 12 year old granddaughter ran a 11:16 mile and came in 661 out of 1600 runners. Beat her mother by 100th of a second! I’m sure Sarah let her cross the line first. Tomorrow is the...
                Today, 03:05 PM
              • will8989
                Reply to Today’s market
                by will8989
                I’m toast! All orders picked up, almost everything sold from the table. Did I say something about taking off tomorrow​​​​​? Nope....
                Today, 02:54 PM
              • tgiro01
                Reply to Ornament Exchange 2021
                by tgiro01
                I must apologize to everyone on the list. I'm afraid my ornaments will be late. Thursday afternoon, Connie got checked into the hospital with congestive heart failure. Between that and her alzheimers, it has been an interesting couple of days. Once she is released from the hospital, she will go to an...
                Today, 01:58 PM
              • will8989
                Reply to Today’s market
                by will8989
                These items, except the Christmas sign, are for 2 orders. Had a tough time this week, that brick wall kept getting in my way! Other than the market, I’m off until Monday! I decided to raise the price of the Christmas sign to $40. Tomorrow will be a heat wave - 45 at 6am! Mostly sunny. We’ll see...
                Yesterday, 07:49 PM
              • will8989
                Reply to Fox Chapel show in May ???
                by will8989
                And lots of fun! Really enjoyed the dinners....
                Yesterday, 07:37 PM
              Working...
              X