Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delivery times to the UK

hi
    i ordered my scratch and dent books on february 25th, and received a "shipped" email on 2nd march and so far nothing has arrived as yet, is this normal for postage to the uk, i cant wait or them to arrive.
    http://www.cabincraft.co.uk

Dunno about from the US, Steve, but posting airmail from here in Atlantic Canada to the UK normally takes 6 days - surface mail you're talking months!

Maybe BobB can tell you how they ship?
    Ian

Scrolling with a Dewalt 788

Comment

Thank you for your inquiry. Orders shipped using the least expensive method of Global Economy, have been known to take 6-8 weeks for delivery, however most customers do not have to wait that long. The next time you place an order, feel free to enter a comment asking for the price difference to ship Global Priority which takes only 6-10 business days. We will be happy to compare the cost for you prior to shipping!
      If you would like us to check your order for further details, please email us at [email protected]. We look forward to serving you in the future. You can look forward to enjoying your books as soon as they arrive. We appreciate your business.
      Sincerely,
      Wendy-Customer Service Representative- Fox Chapel Publishing

Comment

WOW, isn't that nice service. Wish more were like that...
        Chuck D

When a work lifts your spirits and inspires bold and noble thoughts in you, do not look for any other standard to judge by: the work is good, the product of a master craftsman.
        Jean De La Bruyere...

l
        Hegner 18, Delta p-20, Griz 14 inch Band saw

Comment

i have mailed you wendy, thank you..
          http://www.cabincraft.co.uk

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Linda In Phoenix
            Farmers market "survey"
            by Linda In Phoenix
            Curiosity regarding farmers markets.
            I have only looked into a few, and I know that each one has different requirements.
            For those of you who do them, what are 'typical' requirements for yours?

The nearest one to me that might have potential, and allows crafters requires:...
            Today, 11:14 AM
          • Linda In Phoenix
            Reply to Farmers market
            by Linda In Phoenix
            Truly a nice display. I'm happy for you! Our nearest 2 farmers markets are still food items only as county and city covid rules are still being applied. Our best nearby one is on county parks department property and they haven't lifted essential business and crowd restrictions yet. But the food...
            Today, 11:00 AM
          • Linda In Phoenix
            Reply to I admit it... I splurged on a new "toy"
            by Linda In Phoenix
            Sawstop instructions are some of the best I've ever worked with. Each part comes labeled with a letter to match instructions, hardware in color coded and labeled to match labels and colors in instructions. Full poster size instructions with pics in addition to manual instructions. Could only find one...
            Today, 09:57 AM
          • Rolf
            Reply to I admit it... I splurged on a new "toy"
            by Rolf
            So glad they were supportive, it is a bit disappointing that they had to be. But like any tool manufacturer they have to out source many of the components like the motor. At least the motor is mounted externally for an easy change. How true was the blade to the miter slots etc.
            I like the fact...
            Today, 08:34 AM
          • will8989
            Reply to Farmers market
            by will8989
            Steve posted it about 2 weeks ago. I just put out a small sampling of items to see what people are interested in. Seems to be everything! I did notice I had more credit charges than last year. But the ones who paid cash were the ones who paid $7 for a gallon of milk and $10 for a loaf of sourdough bread....
            Today, 08:17 AM
          Working...
          X