cincinatti

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cincinatti

anyone here from cincinatti area that would like to go see the movie "300" on Sunday? I need a date...but not really a date, I'm married, but some company would be great.
    Jeff Powell

Jeff are you good looking and paying the way?

Bob
    Delta P-20 & Q-3

I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me!

Comment

No, but I eat popcorn like a champion. I heard this movie is way awesome and I know my wife won't be interested. I spend the night at a hotel in cincinatti on sundays, so might as well go see it there. There's a big theater right behind the hotel. I keep hearing about this movie..I assume it's in the theater now.
      Jeff Powell

Comment

My wife and I go to movies and I don't know anything about that movie.

Bob
        Delta P-20 & Q-3

I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me!

Comment

300themovie.warnerbros.com

Just started today at the theatres...it's a major epic battle of 300 spartans defending their homeland against thousands of invaders. It's more vicious and brutal than Braveheart. Based on a true story...but embelleshed alot I'm sure..all filmed in a single warehouse with total surrounding blue screen..major special effects..rated 4 stars. If it was one star, I'd still go...I love big battles. The spartans are killing and piling up bodies in a pile as big as a house ! tons of blood and decapitations.
          Jeff Powell

Comment

cincinnati

Jeff, I live in newport ky just across the river from cincy. Are you going to the Newport on the levee theathers ? Rain Man

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X