Kate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kate

perhaps someone can figure out how to contact/email Kate Beckinsale? I sure can't figure out how to find her or an agent. It would be interesting to show them her portrait, and see if they like it. There's a bunch of services i found online, but they want me to pay and subscribe...and not only do I not want to do that, but how do I know it's not some hoax anyhow?
    Jeff Powell

Dabbling in cyber-stalking now, eh? sorry j/k

Have you tried Sony Pictures/Columbia Tri-Star.......or searching for her husband's name?

Good luck!
    ‎"Orphans are easier to ignore before you know their names. They're easier to ignore before you see their faces. It's easier to pretend they're not real before you hold them in your arms. But once you do, everything changes."

D. Platt

Comment

didn't try her husbands name..whoever that may be. I got frustrated. My patience is not on the computer.
      Jeff Powell

Comment

Can't help you with that one Jeff - just found out that Kate Beckinsale is the daughter of Richard Beckinsale - did the sitcoms "Rising Damp" and "Porridge" ever cross the pond?
        Ian

Scrolling with a Dewalt 788

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Rolf
          Reply to Scrollsaw cds
          by Rolf
          Yes they are.
          https://www.foxchapelpublishing.com/magazines/cds.html
          I have the complete collection It sure saves me a lot of time trying to find a project....
          Today, 08:20 AM
        • Daddy's scroller
          Scrollsaw cds
          by Daddy's scroller
          Are they still making the scrollsaw woodworks an crafts Cds. An if so where can I get them. I haven't seen them anywhere for awhile. Thanks in advance...
          Yesterday, 08:07 PM
        • Linda In Phoenix
          Reply to Weekend project
          by Linda In Phoenix
          Rodney, I will admit I'm in that group. The younger people are too busy with kids and getting a good foothold in careers to have time for hobbies. I know I didn't even start scrolling til my daughter went away to college. I've loved it ever since!
          Yesterday, 04:38 PM
        • Rodney Brown
          Reply to Weekend project
          by Rodney Brown
          Thanks Linda. I have tried a wide (pun intended) verity of thicknesses. I cut a Mother's Day rose that was at least 1 1/2 inches thick. That's where I learned that I was doing too much pushing against the blade and not letting the blade and saw do the work. The thin strips between frets would cut through...
          Yesterday, 04:33 PM
        • Linda In Phoenix
          Reply to Weekend project
          by Linda In Phoenix
          Hi Rodney! Nicely cut. I love the black backing especially.
          Your explanation for the thin 1/4" wood makes total sense when it comes to framing. I did a detailed Iwo Jima on 1/4" as well as 1/8" thick, both framed. The feedback I got from a 60-90 year old group of guys was the...
          Yesterday, 04:19 PM
        Working...
        X