Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DukeNukem
    replied
    Thanks guys,I'm allmost done but will post if I don't finish it today.I'll edit the first post Thank Again.Troy the pattern came from scrollerltd.com.Ian that's the one I'm not looking forward to lol. Jeff,I'm hoping on it. BTW a Gentleman by the name of Capt Weasel allready finished one just like this just thought you might like to know.

Jerry
    Last edited by DukeNukem; 03-07-2007, 08:10 PM.

Leave a comment:

• workin for wood
    replied
    very nice...there's millions of people that will be wanting to get their hands on that!

Leave a comment:

• PuzzledMoose
    replied
    Looking good there so far, Jerry. Just looking at the pattern - that is one heck of a long cut on the front of the car taking in the hood, fender and wheel ..

As Troy says it would be nice to see some in progress pics ...

Leave a comment:

• tcleckler
    replied
    Looking good Jerry, keep posting the pics of your progress. Where did this pattern come from? Seen some nascar patterns but none as detailed at this one. Do you know if there is some of the others out there, or was this done as a tribute?

Leave a comment:

• DukeNukem
    started a topic Progress on The Intimadator

Progress on The Intimadator

I've been cutting on this for maybe an hour,aAnd since I tilted my table forward ny cutting time has dropped in half what a differance.I'm 6 hours in now, gonna let the hood be for a couple of days gotta job that's gonna take that log will post when finished.

Jerry
    Attached Files
    Last edited by BobD; 06-06-2007, 10:38 AM.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Jo Labre
    Reply to Joining the new tool frenzy
    by Jo Labre
    I cut a bunch of chakte viga and leopardwood pieces for the Viking project and the blade seems pretty good yet. I imagine if I were to only cut softer hardwoods (?) the blade would last quite a long time. Still - $25.00 is a lot more than the cost of standard scroll saw blades....
    Today, 02:36 PM
  • old fa_t
    Reply to Old,,,,but new here
    by old fa_t
    The room was supposed to be storage but it's my office? now with a roll top desk and a barristers bookcase.which I built when I was able.
    Today, 01:55 PM
  • Rolf
    Reply to Joining the new tool frenzy
    by Rolf
    Very nice! I really like your setup especially for the dust collection. I would have to figure out a way to re-weld the blade.
    And Oh to have wall space and organizational skills!
    Today, 09:55 AM
  • Rolf
    Reply to Old,,,,but new here
    by Rolf
    Welcome! As the others have said, lots of support and knowledge here ready to be shared.
    Is the 6 x10 your workspace or your entire apartment. ?
    Today, 09:34 AM
  • Rolf
    Reply to Log slice ornaments
    by Rolf
    Most of the cut outs were done with the scroll saw.
    Karl I have a couple of power carvers. The classic Dremel with a flex shaft I then bought a Ram Power carver, they both use 1/8 shank bits. I have a bunch of carbide cutters from when our Printed circuit board facility at work was dismantled....
    Today, 09:29 AM
Working...
X