Progress on The Intimadator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Progress on The Intimadator

I've been cutting on this for maybe an hour,aAnd since I tilted my table forward ny cutting time has dropped in half what a differance.I'm 6 hours in now, gonna let the hood be for a couple of days gotta job that's gonna take that log will post when finished.

Jerry
    Attached Files
    Last edited by BobD; 06-06-2007, 09:38 AM.
    Don't worry be scrolling

Looking good Jerry, keep posting the pics of your progress. Where did this pattern come from? Seen some nascar patterns but none as detailed at this one. Do you know if there is some of the others out there, or was this done as a tribute?
    Troy

Scrollin' with DeWalt DW788

Comment

Looking good there so far, Jerry. Just looking at the pattern - that is one heck of a long cut on the front of the car taking in the hood, fender and wheel ..

As Troy says it would be nice to see some in progress pics ...
      Ian

Scrolling with a Dewalt 788

Comment

very nice...there's millions of people that will be wanting to get their hands on that!
        Jeff Powell

Comment

Thanks guys,I'm allmost done but will post if I don't finish it today.I'll edit the first post Thank Again.Troy the pattern came from scrollerltd.com.Ian that's the one I'm not looking forward to lol. Jeff,I'm hoping on it. BTW a Gentleman by the name of Capt Weasel allready finished one just like this just thought you might like to know.

Jerry
          Last edited by DukeNukem; 03-07-2007, 07:10 PM.
          Don't worry be scrolling

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• NC Scroller
            Reply to My covid angel
            by NC Scroller
            I would start by tracing your piece on a piece of 1/8" (3mm) material and then cut the back our such that it is a fraction smaller that your project. Then I would cut your piece into two pieces. I mean cut the angel from the cloud. I would then put the cloud on the 1.8" backer and then with...
            Today, 07:27 AM
          • Quartz43
            Reply to Tough Decisions
            by Quartz43
            I understand supporting the magazine and agree. I just do not find many projects that fit my desires.

I would like to see them do a poll with subscribers to find out what type projects people want to see....
            Today, 05:42 AM
          • GladeFade
            Reply to My covid angel
            by GladeFade
            First off how thick is the board you cut?
            When I want something to stand out I use backer-boards 1/8 thick to get the depth.
            that means you would have to cut the big cutting into pieces to put the spacer behind.
            for instance the cloud bottom right which his hand is on I would put maybe...
            Yesterday, 11:05 PM
          • Linda In Phoenix
            Reply to Wooden Headstone
            by Linda In Phoenix
            I am stunned at the fact it wasn't rotted or termite destroyed. That must've been one blessed lady. Thank you for what you all are doing!
            Yesterday, 10:43 PM
          • Linda In Phoenix
            Reply to Hard Woods for low $$$
            by Linda In Phoenix
            Pretty boards. Our Walmart didn't have any when I went. Thank you for sharing though.
            Yesterday, 10:41 PM
          Working...
          X