This is way off topic lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is way off topic lol

Platform bed anyone? My wife told me I had to finish this project before I could sit bach down at my scrollsaw .I've been working on this for a few days and I think my saw is getting jeluos LOL.The good news is that I got my patterns and blades I was waiting for anyway thought this might make a few people laugh.
    Attached Files
    Don't worry be scrolling

Now if you had a saw with a big throat you could scroll some fancy patterns in there and keep everyone happy!
    CAЯL HIRD-RUTTEЯ
    "proud member of the best scroll sawing forum on the net."
    Ryobi SC180VS scroll saw EX21

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• markdavd
      Reply to Work in Progress. What is with FOX publishing?
      by markdavd
      Reading these replies, I am still trying to figure out what the problem really is. I haven't noticed changes in how they publish recently and I don't think I ever had trouble making copies of of the patterns I want to cut.

How did you copy the patterns 10 years ago? What has changed?...
      Today, 06:43 PM
    • Quartz43
      by Quartz43
      I am very glad to hear this and that Fox will look into the issue. Hopefully, they can do some things to try to make it easier to copy patterns.
      Today, 06:34 PM
    • keystonecop
      by keystonecop
      First I didn't mean to stir up a hornet's nest. Sorry for that. I will share that Kaylee Schofield reached out to me after my post (not sure if this forum or Facebook. From my past experience with her, she cares. I do believe she will address this issue. I do not think she is the type of person...
      Today, 05:36 PM
    • Quartz43
      by Quartz43
      I think that it important for any business to keep track of what their customers are concerned about. If a business ignores such things, they will suffer in the long run. Ignoring comments in your own forum or not replying to emails is not a good strategy. Good companies are always on the lookout...
      Today, 04:53 PM
    • millwab
      Reply to Peanuts #1
      by millwab
      Thanx Rolf. I also found a package of Olson 3/0 blades I had. They are 33TPI x .008T x .022W
      I’m guessing that’s their equivalent of a puzzle blade since they don’t sell one specifically labeled as such....
      Today, 03:06 PM
    Working...
    X