Free Wood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Wood

The school where I work part time had to replace the gym floor as there was mold under the flooring. Everything from the main gym floor to the change rooms were tore out and replaced. The seats in the change rooms were maple planks which I got to bring home. A mechanical room had a platform in it as well and brought home the 2x6s and plywood from there. In all there was:

7-9 ft 5- 6 ft 2-12ft 2x8 maple planks

8- 4x8 sheets of 3/4 plywood construction grade

12- 2 x 8 spruce
    The contractors were going to throw it out so thought I would recycle it.

Can anyone tell me how you tell the difference between hard and soft maple?
    Smitty
    Dewalt 788

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• planeur
    Reply to A Bear In The Woods
    by planeur
    Trรจs beau John and original !๐Ÿ˜Ž Like it very much, and cherry is the perfect wood for a bear.....!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜
    planeur
    Today, 06:59 AM
  • Jimern
    Reply to My computer issues.
    by Jimern
    Worth a try, but very rarely works. During the install in windows, the software registers links (for want of a better word) which are required for it to operate. install is what is needed...
    Today, 06:51 AM
  • handibunny
    Reply to New turning tools
    by handibunny
    Looking forward to seeing what you come up with. Your work is always a treat to look at!
    Today, 05:34 AM
  • will8989
    by will8989
    I clean it up and stuff regularly. If I do a lot of typing, spreadsheets, etc., I use the computer as itโ€™s faster for me but take the tablet to shows and markets to post from there. I also use my rapid resizer program on the tablet when I want to change a pattern and am downstairs. I really need a...
    Yesterday, 11:16 PM
  • Linda In Phoenix
    by Linda In Phoenix
    Rolf, if your Picassa file works I want it!!! They cram so much into newer programs that it just complicates things and takes away intuitive stuff. Thank you for checking!
    Yesterday, 05:55 PM
Working...
X