Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• William Young (SE BC)
    replied
    I would say forget IE7 until they get the bugs out of it. Maybe a few years ? ? Been there. . . Done that and switched back to IE6
    If anyone wants more info on that you could PM me.
    W.Y

Leave a comment:

• PuzzledMoose
    replied
    Yes, Mia - I assume that anything that works in IE6 should work in IE7 - but that could well be a foolish assumption knowing Microsoft. Some of their upgrades appear to be downgrades... and they're not renowned for sticking to HTML standards

Leave a comment:

• miamw
    replied
    Does IE 7 count?

Leave a comment:

• PuzzledMoose
    started a topic Web Browser Question

Web Browser Question

As I mentioned in my reply to Kevin's questions about websites, I''ve been playing about here trying to put together a site of my own. Much more messing with CSS stylesheets than content at the moment.

Are there any of you out there who are using browsers OTHER than Firefox 2.0.0.1 or Internet Explorer version 6, (I have both of them) and could look at a web page for me to make sure it displays correctly?

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• NC Scroller
    Reply to Frustrated
    by NC Scroller
    I am guessing that your clamps have probably spread due to usage. I am not aware of any aftermarket clamps that fit your saw. Did you look at ereplacementparts.com to see if they sell clamps for your model? Sorry I could not be of more help.
    Today, 11:24 AM
  • Daddy's scroller
    Reply to Frustrated
    by Daddy's scroller
    I have a craftsman saw. The blade just slips out.
    Yesterday, 07:00 PM
  • Daddy's scroller
    Reply to Frustrated
    by Daddy's scroller
    No. I haven't tried that yet...
    Yesterday, 06:55 PM
  • Chance13
    Reply to Frustrated
    by Chance13
    I put those on my 20" Dewalt a couple years ago. Big improvement from the one Dewalt had....
    Yesterday, 11:08 AM
  • Rolf
    Reply to Frustrated
    by Rolf
    We need to know what saw you are using, as they have different clamps.
    Yesterday, 07:59 AM
Working...
X