X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy St-Valentine's day

Hi,

Happy St-Valentine to all lovers

I'm posting my wishes tonight as tomorow I will be at my wife's side for her surgery.

She is getting a laparoscopy surgery to install a LapBand (for more info Wikipedia or www.lapband.com) tomorow morning.

So...
    If you are not too busy fooling around with your loved one (I wouldn't blame you at all), try and have a little thought for her well being

Take care friends, and thank-you.
    Marcel
    http://marleb.com
    DW788. -Have fun in the shop or it isn't a hobby anymore.

NOTE: No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Good luck to your wife Marcel!! Will be thinking about her and sending positive thoughts your way!!

Cathy in NE
    Cathy in NE

"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." - Anonymous

Comment

Give your wife my best, Marcel. I'll say a little prayer for a successful day for her.
      Mike

Making sawdust with a Dremel 1680.
      www.picturetrail.com/naturephotos

Comment

Working outside the home tomorrow but my thoughts will be with the two of you Marcel. Will telephone you when I get home.
        Diane
        Dragon
        Owner of a nice 21" Excalibur
        Owner of a Dewalt 788
        PuffityDragon on AFSP

Comment

My prayers will be with you and your wife as well Marcel. It is not an easy thing to go thru, but things will be much better once it is over with.
          Bill

I have an RBI Hawk 220-3 VS

Visit my Gallery
          and website www.billswoodntreasures.com

Comment

Same to you Marcel! And wishing the very best for your wife.
            Bill

DeWalt 788

aut viam inveniam aut faciam

God gives us only what we can handle.. Apparently God thinks I am one tough cookie.....

Comment

Our Prayers are with you Marcel, give our best to your wife. Steve
              If This HillBilly Can't Fix it Then it Ain't Broke!!!
              My Gallery
              [email protected]

Comment

I hope all turns out well and she has a quick recovery! Keep us posted on her progress, please.
                Mia

We are the music makers.
                We are the dreamers of dreams.

Easy scrollin' with a DW788

Comment

My thoughts are with you and your wife, Marcel.
                  Ian

Scrolling with a Dewalt 788

Comment

Again, my friend, my wife and I are thinking about you and your wife!

Bob
                    www.GrobetUSA.com

Comment

Sending wishes for a speedy recovery your wife's way.
                      Kelly
                      "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Comment

Happy valentines day!
                        Jeff Powell

Comment

I'm keeping everything crossed for you and your wife Marcel.
                          kevin/pitbull.

Comment

Success

Thank-you everyone for your wishes.

The operation went well, and she is now resting in her room with the help of some opiate derivative.

She says her pain treshold is 6/10 which isn't too bad I guess coming out of the OR, considering they almost snapped her neck transfering her from the gurney to the bed.her head got lower between the two: they had told her to keep her head up, but the pain made her tilt it back and no one was helping her hold it high. That was a scary moment for me, but I don't think one of them noticed

Again, thanks for the positive thoughts.
                            Marcel
                            http://marleb.com
                            DW788. -Have fun in the shop or it isn't a hobby anymore.

NOTE: No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

WONDERFUL NEWS!!!! I'm so happy everything went well for you both. While she may not know my wife and I, please let her know we are thinking of her!

Bob
                              www.GrobetUSA.com

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• cwmagee
                                Pegas Large Scrollsaw Table
                                by cwmagee
                                A couple of months ago I ordered the Large Pegas Scroll Saw Table for my EX21 from Denny which I received about a week later. I installed it immediately and made a few test cuts. Since then I have been busy with several Urban renewal projects around house as well putting the yard to bed for the winter....
                                Today, 07:28 PM
                              • Rolf
                                Reply to I admit it... I splurged on a new "toy"
                                by Rolf
                                Back in the late 90's I bought a Incra 2000 Miter gauge. Incredibly precise. The problem was that it only adjusted in one direction, It rarely gets used. It locks in to half degrees. More recently I bought a Kreg fence which has a pin that precisely locates the frequently used angles.
                                That is...
                                Today, 08:15 AM
                              • Jimern
                                Reply to Farmers market "survey"
                                by Jimern
                                The crafters market here in Kerrville, TX is $25 per 10x10 spot per event. We sell 8 months out of the year, Jun/Jul is too hot, and Jan/Feb is too cold. No insurance requirement but we do have to show a sales tax permit and collect sales tax.

Personally I would never sell in a venue that...
                                Today, 06:29 AM
                              • will8989
                                Reply to Farmers market "survey"
                                by will8989
                                The one I do is under a pavilion on County Property, about 60 spaces. They run 4 ‚Äúseasons‚ÄĚ, spring 6 weeks, summer May - mid September, fall sept to Mid November, and holiday fare Mid November until end of year. Cost is $75 per season, per day as they are open Saturday and Sunday. If you are called...
                                Yesterday, 11:10 PM
                              • will8989
                                Reply to Farmers market
                                by will8989
                                Ours are run by the state Ag Dept. They have very strict rules as to masks and distancing. The Ag Dept does come and visit to make sure rules are being followed. We stand behind the table and use the tailgate for packaging. I have people place their credit card in the reader on my phone and remove...
                                Yesterday, 10:31 PM
                              Working...
                              X