To: Bill Young

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To: Bill Young

I'm happy to see you changed your mind about the internet. I've found most of your posts informative and constructive, and I would miss not seeing you around.
    I just knew you wouldn't stay gone for long.
    Marsha
    LIFE'S SHORT, USE IT WELL

Hi Marsha;
    You have a PM
    http://www.picturetrail.com/willyswoodcrafting

The task ahead of us is never as great as the power behind us

Delta P-20 Scroll Saw, 14" x 43" Craftex Wood Lathe and Jet 10" Mini Lathe .

Comment

Welcome back, Bill!

Pete

Comment

Ditto, Bill ... Aside from what Marsha said about your helpful contributions, I've always enjoyed seeing the pictures you post of your work, especially some of those awesome pens.
        Ian

Scrolling with a Dewalt 788

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• John Smith
          Reply to Hello from Central Florida
          by John Smith
          Thanks guys, I have a lot of HDU left over from my sign business in various thicknesses.
          HDU doesn't "fuse" or repair itself under heat or friction. Only acrylics and some PVC materials do that. Depending on what part of the world you are in, you would have to google HDU Distributors...
          Today, 10:01 AM
        • Jim McDonald
          Reply to Phone call from son.
          by Jim McDonald
          My kids always call me since I am the one who probably did the stuff they are calling about.

I know it's scary to get that call, but I'm glad to hear the charge exited where it did before it went any further.

Probably hurts like hell and he has a copper taste in his mouth...
          Today, 09:52 AM
        • Sandy Oaks
          by Sandy Oaks
          Welcome to the forum from TN. As a Pegas Distributor, Pegas has the Super Skip blades which works perfectly with acrylics at a reduced speed.
          Today, 09:40 AM
        • Rolf
          by Rolf
          Welcome to the group. I look forward to seeing more of your work. You will probably need to slow down you scroll saw when cutting the urethane on the scroll saw. If the blade gets to hot it will fuse back together.
          I have used the house trim board material which I think is PVC. Where do you purchase...
          Today, 09:22 AM
        • John Smith
          by John Smith
          thanks for the kind words - I'm not really a scroller "enthusiast", per se. I like to make dimensional signs and have always used the band saw, routers, or Roto-Zip to cut the elements out then do some handcarving to perk them up a bit. I'll put some of my projects in my folder later on....
          Today, 08:15 AM
        Working...
        X