To: Bill Young

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To: Bill Young

I'm happy to see you changed your mind about the internet. I've found most of your posts informative and constructive, and I would miss not seeing you around.
    I just knew you wouldn't stay gone for long.
    Marsha
    LIFE'S SHORT, USE IT WELL

Hi Marsha;
    You have a PM
    http://www.picturetrail.com/willyswoodcrafting

The task ahead of us is never as great as the power behind us

Delta P-20 Scroll Saw, 14" x 43" Craftex Wood Lathe and Jet 10" Mini Lathe .

Comment

Welcome back, Bill!

Pete

Comment

Ditto, Bill ... Aside from what Marsha said about your helpful contributions, I've always enjoyed seeing the pictures you post of your work, especially some of those awesome pens.
        Ian

Scrolling with a Dewalt 788

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• KarlB
          Reply to Home remodeling completed !!!
          by KarlB
          Very nice Jim. You have a very contemporary look now! Since I do cabinet, Entertainment centers, etc. for my work I see a lot of the same looks being done here in Naples. (i.e. large porcelain tiles, lighted dropped ceiling)

I do like your use of the space in the door way for additional...
          Today, 09:41 PM
        • KarlB
          Reply to Craft Knife blade holder
          by KarlB
          Well judging from the photos, it looks like it could be a scroll or band saw. (The photos, although a bit blurred, show a few burrs at the cut.) It also appears the set screw may go into the other side of the cut as the hole on the blade would allow the pass through. Maybe, however it is just a pressure...
          Today, 09:31 PM
        • will8989
          Reply to Home remodeling completed !!!
          by will8989
          Beautiful!...
          Today, 09:19 PM
        • will8989
          Reply to Big week here
          by will8989
          Bruce said he felt like he needed to look for a job when he first retired. That lasted for about a month and he hasn’t looked back since. I had a friend whose company gave him a 50th party. At the party he told them he was retiring in 2 weeks! Trust us, you will love being retired.
          Today, 09:09 PM
        • jim_mex
          Reply to New PC keyboard has an error
          by jim_mex
          Hi ibber - LOL!

I took the keyboard back to the store a while back and they hadn't got a replacement in stock. Since I like the look o it I think I am going to play attack it later this evening and try to sort out the problem.
          ingers crossed
          Today, 07:35 PM
        Working...
        X