Weather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weather

We have about 4" of snow right now. Got the driveway cleared off. It was sleeting while I was out there working and more coming tonight.
    How about everybody else, what is it doing where you live?

Bob
    Delta P-20 & Q-3

I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me!

Well...yesterday it was 68 degrees and sunny. I was painting the outside of my house. Hope to get more done today, tho it's a little ovecast. I know , I know , no sympathy for me , but last week was better , I started out in sunny Las Vegas with the top down on the car, and eight hours later (and 300 miles) I put the top up on account of that evil dark and cold. I can't wait for summer !
    LOL Larry
    Larry

Dewalt 788 Owner "I love wood , with or without Mandolin strings"

Comment

I have not had to shovel the driveway all year so far. We are supposed to get 6-10 inches over the next 24 hours. Can't wait to shovel - really! I love snow!!!!!
      Dan

-Just do'in the best I can every day

Comment

Rain showers here today but I see the snowdrops and crocuses are blooming.
        Not ready for shorts yet though. We had our share of bad weather last month
        CAЯL HIRD-RUTTEЯ
        "proud member of the best scroll sawing forum on the net."
        Ryobi SC180VS scroll saw EX21

Comment

We had a miserable cold January, but now it has warmed up and had a little rain over the weekend and now we just have a little unsettled weather.
          Bill

I have an RBI Hawk 220-3 VS

Visit my Gallery
          and website www.billswoodntreasures.com

Comment

Temperature this morning is -34 C and sunny going to a high of -20 C with a windchill of -40 C. Supposed to warm up to -6 for a high on Sat.Woudn`t bet any money on it though,the weather man has been wrong at least once before.
            Smitty
            Dewalt 788

Comment

Positevly tropical here in NS then :-)
              -14 C with a windchill of -20 C. According to the (very unreliable Weather Network) we're supposed to get up to 0 degrees C by the weekend.. hey summer's coming ..lol
              Ian

Scrolling with a Dewalt 788

Comment

Mick, - Delta P-20

A smile is a small curve that straightens everything out.

Comment

About 2" of white stuff overnight. Not enough to start the blower, just a nuisance. Zero degrees F with a -20 wind chill. Tomorrow night's prediction is 13 below zero with probably -35 windchill. I'm ready for spring.
                  Mike

Making sawdust with a Dremel 1680.
                  www.picturetrail.com/naturephotos

Comment

It is a "warm" day with minus 20 celsius this morning. Wind has finally died down but we are getting ready for the 25+ centimeters that is to fall tomorrow. Did someone mention shorts??? hahaha!
                    Diane
                    Dragon
                    Owner of a nice 21" Excalibur
                    Owner of a Dewalt 788
                    PuffityDragon on AFSP

Comment

I'm in the mid-Willamette valley in Oregon. Rained all night but this morning just lots of low clouds, can't see the tops of my hills yet, but no fog on the ground. Temp in upper 40's F. Pretty typical weather for us, but we're low on rainfall this winter which means not a real good snow pack in the mountains. Also rivers are low right now so steelhead aren't coming in, hubby is praying for rain and feeling deprived. He's only caught one this year so far.

Chris
                      What! There's no coffee?!!

Comment

Supposed to storm this afternoon. Was almost 70 yesterday and I was stuck in the stupid office when I could have been out on a hiking trail. Of course, the bottom is supposed to drop out the next few days, temperature wise and hopefully will be back in the 50s this weekend so I can hit the trail.

As for snow, any of you folks care to share some of the extra you have, ship it my way. I need a yearly dose of it or I get really homesick for WI.
                        Kelly
                        "All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
                          Bruce, the one on probation
                          by will8989
                          is doing great in therapy. His range of motion is about 3 weeks ahead of where they expected him to be. He has zero strength in his hand or arm. He tried to grate some cheese, and he couldn’t hold the grater. The doctor had to do repair stitching on the muscle and that will take the longest to heal....
                          Today, 12:59 AM
                        • will8989
                          Sundays market
                          by will8989
                          When we started out, it was 45 deg and rain. When we got there it was 44 deg and rain. By the time we left it stopped raining but was 42 deg. and windy. Luckily we are under cover but that doesn’t stop the wind. I sold 4 baskets, Sealife puzzle and a few other things. I moved the coffee grinders...
                          Today, 12:46 AM
                        • will8989
                          Reply to Dog Puzzle - Aussie
                          by will8989
                          I thought I read you use shrink wrapped bags for your puzzles. Where do you get them from?...
                          Today, 12:27 AM
                        • jim_mex
                          Reply to Carved Fretwork Pumpkin
                          by jim_mex
                          Hey Quartz - thats great scrolling and carving work which the LED lighting sets off a treat - or was that a trick?

Love it!
                          Yesterday, 08:47 PM
                        • KarlB
                          Reply to Carved Fretwork Pumpkin
                          by KarlB
                          Very well done!

Karl
                          Yesterday, 07:36 PM
                        Working...
                        X