My heart has heart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My heart has heart

Well I got my 6th stint placed in me Thursday. Been sick and not scrolling for about a month . Thought I was just sick. I may not be around long but I have to say this old heart of mine won't give up. lol No, God must still have plans for me. I keep telling myself I can't go yet, I have at least 4 more detailed projects I want to do. lol Just felt like sharing. Thanks, Rain Man

Ray please take better care of yourself. Remember scrolling is therapeutic.

DW
    Life is hard. It is even harder when you are being stupid.
    John Wayne

Comment

One great thing about this kind of procedure is that it can pretty much give you a new lease on life - a fresh start - kind of like hitting the "Reset" button.

It does however, mean that a few things must change that you're probably not gonna like - but on the other hand it also means a few things can change in your outlook on life that you can be really thankful for.

Enjoy!

Jay
      Last edited by RangerJay; 06-12-2015, 07:56 AM.

Comment

I've had a new lease on life as well. 1 stent and a quadruple bypass. Keep on ticking rainman!!
        "Still Montana Mike"

"Don't worry about old age--it doesn't last that long."
        Mike's Wood-n-Things LLC

Comment

Well this Mike had a quadruple bypass and about 6 stents and 2 years later I feel like a million bucks. Had to lose a ton of weight and cut out a lot of bad habits like coffee and scotch but it has been worth it. Heck I have even been able to get back to scrolling.
          :0)
          Mike C.

Comment

Six bypasses, 4 stents, an ablation and a pacemaker. Takes a licking and keeps on ticking.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Crosa View Post
              Well this Mike had a quadruple bypass and about 6 stents and 2 years later I feel like a million bucks. Had to lose a ton of weight and cut out a lot of bad habits like coffee and scotch but it has been worth it. Heck I have even been able to get back to scrolling.
              :0)
              Cut out Scotch?

Wow - that's a tough one ......

Jay

Comment

Wow ! After reading all of this I feel better . lol Good luck all !!! Rain Man

Comment

Tell me about it. Non Alcoholic beer too. Although Becks and St Pauli Girl are pretty good.
                  Mike C.

Comment

Well all I can do is say a prayer for all of you bionic folks.
                    Rolf
                    RBI G4 26 Hawk, EX 16 with Pegas clamps, Nova 1624 DVR XP
                    Philosophy "I don't know that I can't, therefore I can"
                    Proud Member of the Long Island Woodworkers Club
                    And the Long Island Scrollsaw Association

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Crosa View Post
                      Tell me about it. Non Alcoholic beer too. Although Becks and St Pauli Girl are pretty good.
                      Becks is pretty tough to beat - a great non-alcoholic beer - but up here (Northwestern Ontario) it is sometimes pretty tough to find - never heard of St Pauli Girl - would love to try it - where can you get it? - we do get to Minnesota for a couple road trips a year .....

Thanks,

Jay

Comment

Jay I buy St Pauli Girl at "Total Wine & More". They have about 5 or 6 non alcoholic beers to choose from. Becks and St Pauli are in the middle price range.
                        Mike C.

Comment

Glad you paid attention and got the doc to listen. Best of wishes for your recovery and a stronger you!
                          Linda at www.ArtIngrained.com

Comment

Originally posted by RangerJay View Post
                            Cut out Scotch?

Wow - that's a tough one ......

Jay
                            I took a taste of Scotch one time and I feel that giving up drinking Scotch would be easy

Comment

Originally posted by ray hampton View Post
                              I took a taste of Scotch one time and I feel that giving up drinking Scotch would be easy
                              Definitely an acquired taste - but not having acquired it is probably a good thing .....

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
                                Reply to Bruce’s new toys
                                by will8989
                                I forgot to mention the 5000 watt(?) generator his brother gave him. His brother does house remodeling and lots of times people give him “stuff” just to get rid of it. Bruce had to drain the gas, change the fuel lines and some other minor things for $35 and it starts on the first pull....
                                Today, 09:20 AM
                              • will8989
                                by will8989
                                This is his $40 haul. The paint bush was never used. He cleaned up the grinder. He added up all the attachments and brand new everything would be almost $800. This was their yearly tool swap. Every month members bring things they don’t need and swap smaller items. Even scrap wood. Anything 5”x5”...
                                Today, 09:06 AM
                              • Rolf
                                by Rolf
                                That is what our woodworking group does for the members if sadly needed....
                                Today, 08:49 AM
                              • Rolf
                                Reply to Hi All
                                by Rolf
                                Where are you located in England? I was at RAF Lakenheath back in the early 70's and bought my 70 TVR Vixen, which I still have. I absolutely loved my time there.!...
                                Today, 08:46 AM
                              • Kingpin
                                Reply to Hi All
                                by Kingpin
                                all for the warm welcome 😎
                                Today, 07:03 AM
                              Working...
                              X