Another Open House memory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Open House memory

I know it could be coincidence, but after surviving the Open House in September and thinking life was back to normal (whatever that is) I got a call from VISA telling me that someone in Lebanon, PA was trying to scam me for $100.00 on Friday! The only times I used my card while there were to buy gas and food (besides at FCP). Fortunately the transaction wasn't allowed to go through. Now I have to wait for the replacement card to come as they closed this card so it couldn't be used again. What a PITA!
    Bruce
    . . . because each piece will be someone's heirloom someday.
    visit sometime
    Hawk 220VS, Delta 40-570

Sorry to hear that Bruce. BTW, I just took a close look at your avatar. The square and pillars look very familiar. I am a PM of Anchor and Ark 1027 AF&AM (Waukegan Illinois).
    If it don't fit, don't force it....get a bigger hammer!!

Comment

Originally posted by Neal Moore
      BTW, I just took a close look at your avatar. The square and pillars look very familiar.
      Yes, Neil, I designed my 'mark' for Chapter using the pillars and square to create my last initial. I've been using it as a logo for my woodworking ever since. I served as WM of Euclid #599 F&AM (Cleveland, OH) in 1982.
      Bruce
      . . . because each piece will be someone's heirloom someday.
      visit sometime
      Hawk 220VS, Delta 40-570

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• will8989
        Reply to Bruce released for full physical therapy
        by will8989
        He’s the one with the patience. At least i don’t ricochet off the walls as much as I used to! We certainly proved opposites attract. How dull life would be if we were the same.
        Yesterday, 09:36 PM
      • Chuck Hans
        Reply to FInished Product
        by Chuck Hans
        Beautiful Bowl...
        Yesterday, 09:25 PM
      • tgiro01
        It's Just One Thing After Another . . . .
        by tgiro01
        First the BIRD Flu,
        then the SWINE Flu,
        Mad Cow Disease,
        the Asian Hornet,
        the Ebola Virus,
        the Coronavirus
        and now …….
        the Asian moth.

Yesterday, 08:25 PM
      • tgiro01
        Reply to Bruce released for full physical therapy
        by tgiro01
        Glad to hear he is getting back on track. After seeing what my wife went through, after her fall, I wouldn't wish rehab or PT on anyone.
        Yesterday, 07:19 PM
      • tgiro01
        Reply to FInished Product
        by tgiro01
        It will sit on the coffee table for a couple of weeks/months - Until I finish the next one. Then it get relegated to the collection to await the next craft show. Or it may go to the art gallery for a few months.

Jim - Same two words I gave Rolf and Scott -- Wedgie Sled. Jerry Bennett's...
        Yesterday, 07:16 PM
      Working...
      X