• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rivari
    replied
    Originally posted by bearfretworks
    Nope. But I could cite you for feeding wildlife if you'd like
    Oh man, now that would be about typical.

As for taxes and writing hay off....well we already do. The wife is an English (Hunter Jumper) Instructor but it sure doesn't make up for the loss of any amount of hay.

Leave a comment:

• Paul S WI
    replied
    Ya can't cite Todd. Gotta cite the moose for grand theft - overpriced hay. Speaking of hay, hey it's tax time. Couldn't you write off the hay loss on your tax return?

Leave a comment:

• Dragon
    replied
    That's great.
    Diane

Leave a comment:

• bearfretworks
    replied
    Originally posted by Rivari
    Barry, being a Fish and Game Cop of sorts would it be legal to shut the doors and keep her?
    Nope. But I could cite you for feeding wildlife if you'd like

Pretty neat stuff. Glad you didn't try to toss a saddle on her......

Leave a comment:

• Rivari
    replied
    Originally posted by lucky788scroller
    So Todd, is your freezer full now ????????????? Dale
    I plead the 5th.

Nah, we let her go about her business, we get alot of Moose in our area and they are so common that we don't even give them a second glance, providing they aren't in your barn eating over priced hay or stuck to the front of your truck on your way to work.

Leave a comment:

• lucky788scroller
    replied
    So Todd, is your freezer full now ????????????? Dale

Leave a comment:

• Rivari
    started a topic Until the cows come home...

Until the cows come home...

Cow moose that is folks, I took these pictures about two weeks ago at our home during a snow storm we were having. Obviously this critter found our barn as a safe haven from the snow or it may have been the hay bails stacked just inside to the left that she found more enticing. My wife's horses weren't laughing with us as they watched their uninvited guest munching away. Enjoy.

Barry, being a Fish and Game Cop of sorts would it be legal to shut the doors and keep her?

As a side note I was standing behind our plow truck when I took these, I didn't want to become a speed bump for the old girl.
    Attached Files

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X